Nick of the Ninja

ChickOn2

but we don't want a girl assembling the ride. We would just simply end up at the mall. Or a flower shop. Or at WalMart buying tampons or something.

learning experience for the boys.... details??? :D

We would just simply end up at the mall. Or a flower shop. Or at WalMart buying tampons or something.

I lol'ed.

I would like to hit up another sunday ride....been crazy busy tho.

p.s. I think nick is tired of babysitting on big rides :eek:

I thought for sure that was the first time tampon had been said on this forum, searched it, got 16 other threads... impressed. Anyway, I don't think nicks signed on right now, and I'm kinda impatient, so you should just go ahead and round up the troops :D... i might be in, sunday is looking pretty good to me.

I thought for sure that was the first time tampon had been said on this forum, searched it, got 16 other threads... impressed

Wow, that much tampon usage on a forum that is oozing testosterone, wow. I'm at least as shocked as you... pleasantly..

SIGH welp... how does Sunday late morning, like 11 a.m. sound to y'all. We have a forecasted high of 84, 10% chance of precip-o-tay-tion. I'm going to volunteer my s.o. to lead the pack... since we don't know Nicky-pooh's route we'll have to go another way, unless there's a preference.

And can we all bring a covered dish? (j/k... that's next time lol)

ChickOn2.....I think my buddy and I passed you and a friend out in Xenia on Sunday on our way back from the Dyno.

You nodded....I nodded back.

Not sure...was it you?

And Nick....Where was joo at....Lets ride!