Nick of the Ninja

ChickOn2

ChickOn2.....I think my buddy and I passed you and a friend out in Xenia on Sunday on our way back from the Dyno.

You nodded....I nodded back.

Not sure...was it you?

quite possibly! What time, and where exactly.. do you remember? Was the 'friend' a giant black dude?

my proposed route would be a lot more passenger friendly than Nick's usual. Just saying.

(nick hunny please don't kill me/hate me/be mad in any way!!)

I can ride just as hard with a passenger that knows what shes doing! Doesn't matter where we go, long as she will trust me and lean the right way! Scraped pegs at Mohican last year with a friend..

sounds like a healthy group of people want to go.... now all we need is someone to lead with the time/location set up...

looks like it's going to be in Beavercreek on US 35, eastbound at Circle K as usual. Time is still up for discush... I recommended 11 a.m.

http://ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?p=233394#post233394

quite possibly! What time, and where exactly.. do you remember? Was the 'friend' a giant black dude?
My buddy says iut was you....I was on my BRIGHT orange CBR....Kind of hard to miss..you guys pulled out of SPeedway I think...you went wide into the turn lane and then went straight....we were turning onto 42 about3:30'ish.

I would love to make a Dayton ride, or even Coshocton... see some new roads..

now ur talking!!!!

I'll lead a group to Mohican and some back roads in Loundenville? if no one else wants to make a ride??

thats a good time! ill beat all takers in the oval track!!!!

I lost my passenger peg on the way to coshocton ... :lol:
tod shoulda gave u some more zip ties!!!

My buddy says iut was you....I was on my BRIGHT orange CBR....Kind of hard to miss..you guys pulled out of SPeedway I think...you went wide into the turn lane and then went straight....we were turning onto 42 about3:30'ish.

Yepp that was me! Especially with the wide turning that's a dead giveaway. I remember admiring your bike lol

Edited by ChickOn2