It's always good to be in the Recovery biz...

curby

...but i do hate taking a brothers ride at the beginning of summer. Specially when he's down to 2 weeks a month at work and his wife left him. At least he was nice enough to give it up peacefully, didn't think we'd find it but he said come get it, i can't afford it.

oh and it was 08 600RR orange and black with 2k miles and was layed down.

Ill give ya 20 bucks and a box of doughnut holes (half eaten) so the holes look like moons!

what phase of the moon? this makes a big difference in negotiating a deal of this magnitude.

moonphases.jpg

haha... sorry, no deals... i kinda teased you all on that one. i'd keep it if i could. i'm just a independent contractor and it has to go down to the lot in c-bus (heath actually)

left my house today. had it in the garage since thursday ;)

haha... sorry, no deals... i kinda teased you all on that one. i'd keep it if i could. i'm just a independent contractor and it has to go down to the lot in c-bus (heath actually)

left my house today. had it in the garage since thursday ;)

Rrright. Even if the "in the garage"- statement is true... how many miles did you put on it BEFORE Thursday? wink wink nudge nudge ;)

cars, trucks and equipment go to dealer auctions... bikes, quads and boats get sold out of our main office in Heath. I'm hopin i can pick that up for a deal. i was goin to strip it then buy it and put it back together but due to legal aspects... i didn't. lol

So, how similar is the ride of the ceeber to the warrior? :lol:

oh snap!

and the mirrors were jacked. plus it had no rear turns... he decided to take them off along with the fender. but he did give me the box of parts... lol

Edited by curby

Damn that sucks. What do you do if Bubba doesn't want you to take his shit?

either call the flatbed or usually PD helps.

never leave the house without the heater of course.

We've only had a few hairy situations... one involved 2 pitbulls another involved a baby being put on the hood of our truck...