June 4th BoneYard

knicks360

Hmmm...maybe. I almost went there over a week ago because someone told me about it. Glad we didn't go, if this is truly the first bike night.

I just need to decide if riding 45 minutes to pose is worth it, when QSL has one near me.

Bikestyles is a group of stuntersM I was just asking if that's all. I might make it there once this year. It's like QSL. Not my thing. Do they have better parking for a larger group of bikes.Last year, their first year they had a very small parking area. I was up there a couple times due to the guys I was riding with.

Bikestyles is a group of stuntersM I was just asking if that's all. I might make it there once this year. It's like QSL. Not my thing. Do they have better parking for a larger group of bikes.Last year, their first year they had a very small parking area. I was up there a couple times due to the guys I was riding with.

Last I was there they still had the gravel lot on the side... but there was a paved lot behind the building still.

well it's a mile from my place I'm in if the weather is OK....I went to couple of them last year....you can get a 10 bucks game card free (that was last year)....well Chubbz is OK as he is doin business rest of the bikestyle people no offense are basically brain farts....with an attitude :rolleyes:

Edited by Kosmo

I don't remember any gravel :confused:

We parked right in front of the patio. It was a good place to park just not much to accommodate all that many bikes. Most of the bikes I saw there last year were the 5 or so I would come up there with, 20-25 BS stunt bikes, and maybe 10 cruisers.

Once again the reason I don't go is because these type riders with the attitude of I'm cooler, better than you and my shit don't stink. I like occasionally stopping by these type things to check out some bikes (walk through). Not to make friends and find a bunch of 'riding buddies' that don't ride. As I have seen BS spends most of their time on the freeway stunting in traffic (look them up on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4dmha7Kyk. Some of them are alright but I can only take so much BS. 2 each their own.

^^^ completely agree and +1.....my reason for going out to bike nights are for checking out the mods (in QSL with 4-5 thousand bikes) and a reason to eat...and drink a beer or two if I am in my area (and riding alone and not in groups)......that's it....

OK....and see some bewbs if available......:p

well with that being said I will pass on the boneyard... So who's all going to Q&L thursday ??

I don't remember any gravel :confused:

We parked right in front of the patio. It was a good place to park just not much to accommodate all that many bikes. Most of the bikes I saw there last year were the 5 or so I would come up there with, 20-25 BS stunt bikes, and maybe 10 cruisers.

Once again the reason I don't go is because these type riders with the attitude of I'm cooler, better than you and my shit don't stink. I like occasionally stopping by these type things to check out some bikes (walk through). Not to make friends and find a bunch of 'riding buddies' that don't ride. As I have seen BS spends most of their time on the freeway stunting in traffic (look them up on

. Some of them are alright but I can only take so much BS. 2 each their own.