Don't Touch that wire.

MattKatz

I don't think you're an asshole... I have a friend who is has a similar sense of humor. I give him a lot of crap about it and explain that its slightly more than mildly f'ed up... but hey, to each their own...

But wait, there's more...

if engineer = dork

and MJ wants to be engineer

therefore MJ = dorkette-in-training

:D

no no, mj has 1 degree in dork already, i'm in process of becoming a second order dork... *sigh* it only gets worse...

I'm not coping. I'm laughing. It was funny and now that the idiot is dead the rest of us should come away from this feeling a bit smarter.

If it were a friend of mine I would be sad. Not because they died but because I befriended someone that fucking stupid. :(

Very good points. I will have to ponder this a bit more.

I'm not going to argue the 'strange' bit. I have no point and I don't hug strangers. (unless I'm drunk.. which isn't often)

i guess... loudly opinionated in one extreme direction usually corresponds with a point - as ridiculous as it usually is... i don't get why you want people to think you're an asshole though either now. I could really use some insight since you are reminding me of a buddy of mine that i really don't get... hopefully you'll offer it up if you have it!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_locomotive#India

It kind of looks like India... so basing a lot of assumptions here. India, AC - we're talking about a 25kV line. For ease of math purposes the Human body can be modeled as a 3.3kOhm resistor (of course this depends on body type, current path, moisture content, etc etc etc). So, if I = V/R

I = 25000/3300 = 7.5A, or about 75 times the lethal shock value of 100mA @ 60Hz.

Ha ha dude is right .....India...apparently many people have witnessed these things live....I am not joking it's not that uncommon when you have billion people....25 KV lines....

Here is one without a 25KV line on top:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bym9Zds93rA

I don't want anybody to think I'm an asshole. It just happens to work out that way. Someone will start a conversation' date=' I'll say something that is apparently fucked up (although I'm unaware) and that person will hate me. I don't want that but my views and opinions are often contrary to those of others. It's why I keep a very small circle of friends.

That, and most times I feel like everyone around me is a raging fucking moron. That might have something to do with it.[/quote']Dude.....I think your in my head.....wierd.

well people put motorcycle crash videos.....in here and in some they are dead....so....first reaction....fuck moron.....then...shit that's not cool....I think it's the same reaction here MJ.....all are good.......hugs.....:D

Sorry MJ. :D

bummer, i think I've ruined the thread for all you insensitive jerks... (that was a joke).

i just go on these rants every once in a while bc i'm stuck in a mind set where i'd like to think that everyone can and should care about the general well being of others a little bit more than they do... i know, ridiculous, sorry for the rant... continue ...

by the way, IP, I did chuckle at your captain crispy comment... you sir, can be quite the witty bastard.

i'd like to think that everyone can and should care about the general well being of others a little bit more than they do...

I gotta my aberlour shot and wanna speak.....

well it's all relative.....here is the picture.....we are real only in our small world and that's tooooo small.......

News makers:

50,000 to 100,000 people die in hurricane/flood etc. in India alone every other year : third world.....who gives the fuck

East Cleveland (no offense to anyone).....ghetto.....dude shot in the porch : they never pay tax, fuck the cops, who gives the fuck......

Moreland Hills (Elite Cleveland Suburb): Cat climbed on a powerline and finally the fire dept crew got him down safely and handed over to owner : 5 minute fox8 news........we all give it a damn fuck.....

thats was fucking greatness, what a dumbfuck..seriously i think he wanted to die or was mentally fucked, so great for the others to at least get a show. this has happened a few times in cleveland people trying to steal copper wires and they get the old zap. done. over. we were working downtowne at the federal courthouse renovation and some fucknut figured he would try and break in. well he got in, starting pulling and cutting hot wires, and well the electricians found him the next morning a little crispy. never in the news kosmo.