QS&L - Beavercreek - June 4th - I need help

Casper

I've been asked to set up a table and pass out information about Ohio Riders at the bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube in Beavercreek. Obviously living in Columbus and having a full-time 1st shift job, I can't do that.

So, anybody interested in doing it for me?I can meet you half way tomorrow afternoon to give you the banner and a box of business cards. I'll need them back for this weekend, so preferably someone who's coming to the 3yr anniversary or someone who can meet me again Friday afternoon.

So, anyone interested?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i should be able to do this.. i'll get back to you today. if i do, i'll be coming back from wooster, so i'll just meet you in cbus to pick everything up.

would anyone of you dayton boys mind hanging out with me??

i should be able to do this.. i'll get back to you today. if i do, i'll be coming back from wooster, so i'll just meet you in cbus to pick everything up.

would anyone of you dayton boys mind hanging out with me??

That would be fucking awesome!

i'll grab the bike at lunch so I'll have it after class at WSU. Dani, if you see this, can you PM your number or post up here so I can check if you're still going to be there around the time I get out?