To the police officers on the site

jessecwalters

I think the Newb with 8 post better calm down before something bad happens...

Oh and I have a question, I haven't read all the post in this thread so I hope it's not a re-post... What is the consequence for getting caught on the highway with just your temps?

Depends on who the officer is. I usually tell people the same thing. "Look, you are outside of your privledges on your temps. Now, I suggests you wait until someone with an endosement gets here to get your bike. Now I'm going to leave now and becuase I do not have time to sit with you. Understand?" I then leave. If it is safe to leave them where they are, I go. It is up to them what they do. :popcorn:

You could be ticketed for it. I do not.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a just another complete douchbag cop who thinks he's out their saving the world one ticket at a time! Tell me you have never gone over the speed limit!?!? Do us all a favor, get off the site and go hang out with Simone! :bigfinger:

Hey thanks for the compliment Jack. I bet you make your mother so proud. No, I won't leave the site because you say to. Bite down hard on the appendage of your choice.

You're just mad because you can't be a cop with the record that you have. I'm not the one who said to screw that 10 year old. It's all you.

Bye now, hope your next encounter with the law isn't so time consuming for you.

They call him supercop, in cleveland. He has been shot,stabbed, hit by cars, and shot and killed a few perps. He is a VERY stict cop and close family friend. I know him personally and he has ticketed me twice. He would probably write his mother a ticket, but he is one hell of a cop.

Depends on who the officer is. I usually tell people the same thing. "Look, you are outside of your privledges on your temps. Now, I suggests you wait until someone with an endosement gets here to get your bike. Now I'm going to leave now and becuase I do not have time to sit with you. Understand?" I then leave. If it is safe to leave them where they are, I go. It is up to them what they do. :popcorn:

You could be ticketed for it. I do not.

I was curious because sometimes when I'm running late to class, taking 4th instead of 71 just seems so tedious...

Hey thanks for the compliment Jack. I bet you make your mother so proud. No, I won't leave the site because you say to. Bite down hard on the appendage of your choice.

You're just mad because you can't be a cop with the record that you have. I'm not the one who said to screw that 10 year old. It's all you.

Bye now, hope your next encounter with the law isn't so time consuming for you.

wtf :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::wtf::rulez::popcorn:

They call him supercop, in cleveland. He has been shot,stabbed, hit by cars, and shot and killed a few perps. He is a VERY stict cop and close family friend. I know him personally and he has ticketed me twice. He would probably write his mother a ticket, but he is one hell of a cop.

no hes a fuckhead..sorry but really thats what he is ;)

I think the Newb with 8 post better calm down before something bad happens...

Oh and I have a question, I haven't read all the post in this thread so I hope it's not a re-post... What is the consequence for getting caught on the highway with just your temps?

Ditto what DB said.

Technically it is driving without a license. I don't normally pop a biker for that. I'll tell them that I'm going to give them a warning, but it isn't legal for them to drive away.....but I have an errand at the other side of town.....How they get the bike out of there is completely up to them. I warn them that if they drive away and get caught down the road, I'll say that I told them not to drive. Most people understand what I'm telling them and take off after I go down the road.

I did have one guy in a car stay for an hour one time. Guess he was trying to do the right thing. He finally did catch on and boogied on down the road.

Some hints when dealing with law enforcement:

1. Be respectful at all times. The minute you show your ass is the minute the ticket is a guarantee. 9 times out of 10 if you're straight with me, polite and show respect you'll get a warning. That 1 time out of 10 is the guy who thought it'd be okay to talk about donuts, lie their ass off or become a prick. I've done this a long time. Don't lie, we know.

2. You may be cited even if you are respectful. Don't get upset about it. Some violations, once aired, become an obligation on the officer. For example, you get caught speeding and you have a suspension on your license. The officer cannot give you a warning at that time. He'd get in trouble for negligence of duty. Not all cops will give warnings. Some departments require cites rather than warnings. Know where you are. There are a lot of little New Rome's out there.

3. Have all your information on you. Don't leave home without your License and your proof of insurance. This causes more paperwork for the officer and makes the likelyhood of you getting cited more apt.

4. Make sure that all your stuff works. Don't give the cop a "give-me" like license plate lights or headlights out. Make sure you have your registration sticker on the plate and that it is properly applied.

5. The attitude that you put out there will be returned in kind. There are some cops with the holier than thou attitude. But there are also some TV repairmen with an attitude, Carpet cleaning workers with an attitude......every job has it's asshats. Law Enforcement is no different. These kinds of cops normally don't make it very long.

6. Know the speed limit in the area you're driving in. There are signs posted all along the road. If you miss the sign, that won't be a reason to get out of the cite. If you're stopped, confess that you didn't see the sign and apologize. That will make the cop not such a prick. You may still get a cite for it, but he won't be on the lookout for other things to tag you with. If you lie or cop an attitude, he will.

I would like to see more tickets given to LEFT LANE BANDITS and fat soccer moms on cell phones who think its stylish to drive 10 mph BELOW the limit.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks Ohio should have a hands free only cell phone law- I swear people on the phone are worse than the drunks.

I would like to see more tickets given to LEFT LANE BANDITS and fat soccer moms on cell phones who think its stylish to drive 10 mph BELOW the limit.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks Ohio should have a hands free only cell phone law- I swear people on the phone are worse than the drunks.

R1L, I agree wholeheartedly. This will be the third time such a law has been before Ohio's Senate. Hopefully it will pass this time. Problem is, Our elected officials are some of the worst offenders of this.

Thanks for answering my question db and vmx.

Oh and vmx, I've been pulled over three times in my car, all three times I was the epitome of polite and respectful, had all my documents in order, and all three times got a cite, I have no luck when pulled over. Just an extraordinary amount of luck for not getting pulled over.

I have maybe written a handful of "attitude" tickets in 15 years. I do not like to do it. I should have my mind made up before it gets to that. Your attitude has no impact on how my day is going to turn out, so inturn, it is not going to have an impact on your citation. The trick is, don't take it personal.

Now, show your boobs or start crying, you are much more likely to get a citation. Don't want to be accused that I looked at your chest in return for a warning. So, purposeful boobs or crotch shot = ticket.

See, he's writing a ticket because they showed boobs! Good Officer! LOL

boobstix.jpg

Me too.

[quote name=EvilTwin;236633}

Oh and vmx' date=' I've been pulled over three times in my car, all three times I was the epitome of polite and respectful, had all my documents in order, and all three times got a cite, I have no luck when pulled over. Just an extraordinary amount of luck for not getting pulled over.

+10 man... Same thing for me...