Oil Leaks, need parts... HELP

velnarah

Hey I have some oil leaks I want to get fixed... I am tight on money and figure someone around here may have some good advice as to where I can get the parts I need....Be it a shop or a website.

I have some pictures in my albums of some of these leaks. I've heard there are seal kits you can get and I wonder if I should get something like that and if so what kind.... I am not knowledgeable when it comes to the mechanical stuff. If anyone wants to inspect my bike in person and tell me what they think I need to get, that would be appreciated too.

I can also take more pictures. I have a manual, similar to a haynes manual if you've ever seen one of those. I haven't had much time to search for parts in it yet though, it's kind of greek to me.

Any help would be appreciated. I do have a friend from work who said he'd fix the leaks for me for cheap if I just get the parts I need. But I don't know what parts I need.

thanks guys!

ah, you think it wont do much harm to be riding with the leaks? the one on the left side, I noticed last time I was riding was bad enough I could really see it leaking out. Not gushing but I mean there was a very clear line of oil and drips on my left foot.

I do need to change the oil anyway. I'm probably not as tight on money as I am making it sound right now but I am penny pinching when it comes to fixing the bike. The cheapest I can go, the better. course, who doesn't want to save money when it comes to stuff like this?