Many thanks

Casper

alcohol + dirt bikes = win

me + starting dirt bikes = fail

Everyone who helped with pulling off the 3yr anniversary ride and party, many thanks.

Everyone who came out and had a good time, many thanks.

I had an absolute blast. Paul, thank you for letting me ride your 450. I forgot how much I loved dirt bikes. That definitely made my mind up.

Jeff, thanks for letting us use your house. That was awesome.

Hella good time. I'm just glad nobody wadded up Pauls dirtbike. It was pitch dark out there. Thanks to everyone that put on the party, and to AOW for bringing the yuengling. Awesome.

Jeff, if the wife ever kicks me out, I'm moving in.

^ lol same here.. i was laughing so much and so hard, my stomach was hurting!

and if i know what guy you're talkin about, he's from desmo.. so only a few would know him. lol.

it was definitely a great day!! Team 10(command post) FTMFW!!!

some highlights..

John (RC51)- Bacon!!

AOW & CYPRESS - goggle-ing one guy..:lol:

Ben - "going to jail"

everyone at bonfire - talking about focusdave not being there, and his trophy dance! lol

4 hrs of sleep + 2 hr drive + 8 hrs of work = i'm tired!!! (at least i got off work early. hehe)

progress.gif

Edited by ninjachk08

good times indeed...wish i could have made the party...thanks ben and carrie and everyone who helped set everything up and organize!

You could have made the party. At least 3 people that I know of offered to come get you.

FAIL.

You could have made the party. At least 3 people that I know of offered to come get you.

FAIL.

yeah i knew of 1 person and that was moose but still i didnt want to be a burdon by having to be toted around..specially if people where drinking i wouldnt want someone getting a dui or soemthing coming to get me lol...

I had such a great time. thanx again Ben and Carrie. And to all that didn't go, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!. hahaha not really but for the most part ya do

how you doing buddy??? i didnt figure we would see you online for awhile. i assumed the wife would have grounded you hahaha :lol:

how you doing buddy??? i didnt figure we would see you online for awhile. i assumed the wife would have grounded you hahaha :lol:
he's not married remember?! :lol:
prob not anymore :lol:

:lol:

it was nice to see everyone again as always and to meet some new faces! thanks to everyone who helped and organized all of this, had an amazing time!

I want to thank everyone for coming out! I was great finally meeting some of the people I talk to daily!

Thank yota again for setting up the after party and everyone who helped get the fire wood. Cookies and pop!!!

Also a big thanks goes out to Honda Northwest for letting start the ride there and for the coffee, water and food!

Thank you Dyno Brian for letting end the rides there and hang for a little bit!

Edited by CbrGirl