FS Feeler: 2003 Chevrolet S10 ZR2 Ext. Cab

Disclaimer

What are you looking for for tihs truck...Pricing for Older S10 ZR2's is all over the place...so it would be much better if you would just post what you would like to get for it.

You're right about pricing being all over the place - I threw it on CL for $15k. Now, I know that's high, but there's also no other loaded ZR2s with less than 31k on the odo. 7 years old, that's less than 5k mile/yr. The closest I found was one for $12,995 with 55k on the odo. So, I set mine at a premium price point for that reason (and I know I've babied it). I haven't even found out what the dealer would give on trade in. This is why I put obo on the price too.

Avalanch...do yourself a favor and buy a Silverado or Sierra. Ava's a piles and piles of plastic shit stuck on all over the place. If your going to buy a truck....THEN BUY SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES ONE!!

Damn kids... :nono:

After all that driving I did for you to get a G8 and now you're going to pull this shit.

:p I would've had a G8 if they could've got me one. I gave them 3 different cars to locate and they were all spoken for or priced over MSRP.

Last model year for the Avalanche, I need a truck, and the midgate provides me the utility to switch from a SUV to a truck when I don't need to haul passengers. The Silverados don't hold their value as much either. So, assuming my driving habits don't change... there'll be a low mileage, last model year Avalanche for sale in another 7-10 years. :D

whatever dude its a truck it can't turn :rolleyes:

:lol: This is why I <3 ORDN.

Trux and 'busas 4 lyfe!

Looks like it has "some flaws".... Mostly the current ownership

I'll offer you $3k for it, 'cause that's the upper limit we told my son we'd spend on his first car

glws

• 2 weeks later...

Did you figure out what you're replacing it with? Going out of state isn't always bad, either. I sold a car I loved once, and got to watch as the new owner defiled it as only a 16 year old with money and no common sense can do.

No I haven't... I'll be "daily driverless" for a little while (not getting the GN out, but the bikes will work since it's the summer and the weather is nice).

I'm all over the place on what I think I should replace it with (Constraints: Must be NEW GM vehicle). Short list:

Avalanche

Silverado Ext or Crew Cab

Malibu

Camaro

Regal

Volt

CTS Wagon

I can't decide where gas prices are going to go versus what I need, utility-wise, and resale of this next vehicle in another 8-10 years.