FS Feeler: 2003 Chevrolet S10 ZR2 Ext. Cab

Disclaimer

I'm considering selling my 2003 S10 ZR2 in order to get something newer (I'm thinking V8 Colorado).

Here's the stats:

2003 Chevrolet S10 ZR2 Ext Cab.

Just over 28,000 miles (28,175 to be exact as of this post)

Personally changed the oil + filter and lubricated the bearings every 3-4k miles (have personal records, I can tell you the weight, brand, quantity of oil and filters if you're really that interested)

Yellow

Last year for the S10 Ext cab

Has 3rd door + Jumpseat

Single Owner (bought it in Dec of 2003 with 50 miles on the odo)

4.3L V6

4WD

Power everything - factory

6 CD changer - factory

Any factory option I could get, I got. I think the only thing I didn't get was a sliding rear window and the trailer package.

The interior is almost new - I put extra rugs/towels down and seat covers, so I don't think the OE carpet or driver seat has been touched after about 1k on the odo

Sunroof (only year they offered it on Ext. cab)

Soft tonneau cover

Bugflector

Fram Airhog air filter

Dodge Viper / John Deer Combine Halogen bulbs (brighter than stock)

New Battery

I'll answer any questions anyone has if you're interested. I've basically babied this truck - used it to haul a bike a couple of times and move my crap to and from college, but basically has been a low mileage street queen.

Similar ads on autotrader and craigslist with almost triple the mileage are asking around $11-12k

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1204015457.html

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/1191420531.html

This is the closest ad I could find to being similar to my truck

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=262481033&dealer_id=90052&car_year=2003&rdm=1244484251893&model=S10PICKUP&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1999&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=6+Cylinder&certified=&body_code=32&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=300&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=69379&showZipError=n&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&body_style=TRUCKS&drive=4+wheel+drive&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&address=44035&advanced=y&end_year=2004&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=243&standard=false

Here are a couple of pics

11in6te.jpg

nxuayp.jpg

zu2vcp.jpg

wilmio.jpg

b9d641.jpg

2m43q4x.jpg

2v8205z.jpg

ezplk5.jpg

1zf0bp0.jpg

2qu2q9x.jpg

And I'll be honest... it could use a bath and a good wax, but it's a good reliable truck.

Make offer - I'm not in dire need to sell it, but for the right price and if the figures work out, I'll let it go and get myself a new Colorado.

Thanks!

Edited by JRMMiii

Vey clean. I have been "ok" with my 04 coly. But its had its share of problems. The V8 looks nice, but check out coloradofans.com I think it is and see what the current problems are. It helped me with a lot of issues I was having with my 04, and saved a lot in labor costs for fixing things.

I'd love to have this...wanna trade for an 04 stratus sxt? :D

Can the stratus haul a busa? :p

I'm pretty much stuck with a GM vehicle for my next ride. Since the Mansfield stamping plant is closing, my father is likely to take the buyout this time - meaning he'll end up with a car voucher he doesn't need. I told him if I can get rid of the ZR2, I'll give him the cash for the voucher just to help him out with the cashflow situation since he'll end up retiring a couple years short of where he wanted to be.

Thanks for the offers and compliments so far though fellas, I appreciate it. :)

Can the stratus haul a busa? :p

Thanks for the offers and compliments so far though fellas, I appreciate it. :)

Where there's a will there's a way ;) That busa would look good on top of the Stratus!

I envy that truck. A yellow 4wd x-cab truck is something I've always wanted.

• 11 months later...

I'm going to bump this... thinking about a new Avalanche now.

Mileage is now around 30,303 and just got an oil change. Yes, you read right, a 7 year old truck with just over 30k miles. I live really close to work.

Make an offer - worst I can say is no (and maybe laugh at you a little bit). But, don't get offended if I do. :)

Avalanch...do yourself a favor and buy a Silverado or Sierra. Ava's a piles and piles of plastic shit stuck on all over the place. If your going to buy a truck....THEN BUY SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES ONE!!

Damn kids... :nono:

After all that driving I did for you to get a G8 and now you're going to pull this shit.

That truck looks beat to shit.

I'll vouch for my nerd prez, this truck is the shiznit. All you haters need to get outta this thread if you dont want it move on. Dont trash this up because you cant handle the power this V6 throws down. Dont worry Nerd Prez they're just haterz cuz they cant roll in shortbus yellow like you can.

I'll vouch for my nerd prez, this truck is the shiznit. All you haters need to get outta this thread if you dont want it move on. Dont trash this up because you cant handle the power this V6 throws down. Dont worry Nerd Prez they're just haterz cuz they cant roll in shortbus yellow like you can.

whatever dude its a truck it can't turn :rolleyes:

:D