out and about yesterday.

JohnnyR6

me and the wife went out riding yesterday, well, not just strictly riding i guess. went to zanesville, stopped at Doug Kane motorsports (closed!) then tho Colony Square Mall and out to treadway in south Zanesville. any members out on Maple Ave. yesterday? we may have see some of you guys but of course wouldn't know it. someone on a grn ninja and maybe a silver cbr?? just wondering.and got caught in the rain for the 1st time.yeah, that sucks.

and got caught in the rain for the 1st time.yeah, that sucks.

Are you kidding? I've had some fun in the rain! The first ride of more the 10 or so miles that I took was in the rain! I'm actually a little excited to get caught in the rain again sometime, since I got the new jacket, and the new tires! I want to see how the jacket does with rain (supposed to do well, but who believes everything a mfg. says) and the BT45's are supposed to be goo din the rain, also!

Sounds like you had fun! Maybe one day soon, the wife and I can go riding together, pending getting her bike, gear, license!!!!

New thread idea:

So the other day I was sitting at my desk thinking, if Power Rangers outfits were made of spandex, where did all of those sparks come from. Then I ate a sandwich. Last night I rode my bike on I-70, I had to pedal really fast.