While Everyone Else Was At Work....

Sara_Rides

Here is what Zero and I were doing today while everyone else was at work! :D

dscn1349.jpg

We rode One hundred plus miles and enjoyed a romantic picnic by the water....

dscn1348.jpg

We even managed to get a shot of the two of us together...aren't we an adoreable couple?? :D

dscn1359.jpg

Here is Zero's bike with the tail bag all loaded up...

dscn1351.jpg

And MY bike with the gas tank....just in case we happened to not be able to find a gas station...

dscn1352.jpg

It was a great ride, and we have plans for SO many more!! What a fun and exciting day!!

P.S. Sorry if the pictures are too big, I'm new at downloading onto the website

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you guys had fun, Sara you look to be gettin the hang of ridin now! Way to go girl, you got one hellava teacher!!!!

That I do....he is a gem...I'm not sure what I would do without him! I seem to have picked it up fairly easily and I'm loving every moment of it!!We had an absolute blast!!

Here is what Zero and I were doing today while everyone else was at work! :D

(pic of banging in the woods)

We rode One hundred plus miles and enjoyed a romantic picnic by the water....

(Woman speak for Banging in the woods!)

It was a great ride, and we have plans for SO many more!! What a fun and exciting day!! (of banging in the woods)

P.S. Sorry if the pictures are too big, I'm new at downloading (pics of banging in the woods)onto the website

:lol:sorry, had to do it.

Well, while you two lovebirds were playing hookie I was too riding trails out in Knox & Coshocton County sweating my jewels off but it was fun as hell. Shame I didn't know you were out and about, we coulda hooked up and rode a bit. I crossed a few rivers, found a few cool unincorporated roads, and chased 3 coyotes down this path before stopping to take a pic (they run 25mph without much effort!).

Wills_Creek_Ride_1.jpg

Well, while you two lovebirds were playing hookie I was too riding trails out in Knox & Coshocton County sweating my jewels off but it was fun as hell. Shame I didn't know you were out and about, we coulda hooked up and rode a bit. I crossed a few rivers, found a few cool unincorporated roads, and chased 3 coyotes down this path before stopping to take a pic (they run 25mph without much effort!).

That trail looks sweeeeet!! I'd love to check that out sometime. :)

:lol:sorry, had to do it.
FINALLY, someone read between the lines.. :D:sexytime::bj::op::takeit:

I'm not allowed to to show those pics though... :(

Awww man. She will only be mad for a little while! :mad: Definitely worth it.

:D

Geeze BOYS...is that what I get for joining a predominately male forum? :lol: I'll give you ALL credit for being creative in your own special ways, and it was funny.....and possibly not far from the truth ;) or was it? I guess you'll never know. That's a big negative on sharing our "special" pictures.... :lol:I can't imagine what you would all think of me if you saw those!! :o Well, I know for certain each of you would be WAY more attracted to me... :lol::rolleyes: anyway, thanks for the feedback

Oh, and SwingSet--I am JEALOUS of wherever YOU were today...I'd love to take that trail sometime!! Looks AMAZING!!

Geeze BOYS...is that what I get for joining a predominately male forum? :lol: I'll give you ALL credit for being creative in your own special ways, and it was funny.....and possibly not far from the truth ;) or was it? I guess you'll never know. That's a big negative on sharing our "special" pictures.... :lol:I can't imagine what you would all think of me if you saw those!! :o Well, I know for certain each of you would be WAY more attracted to me... :lol::rolleyes: anyway, thanks for the feedback

Oh, and SwingSet--I am JEALOUS of wherever YOU were today...I'd love to take that trail sometime!! Looks AMAZING!!

Yes! You know the rules lol. I'm sure Zero had you riding something else. :p

Nothing bad....i promise. :D

That trail looks sweeeeet!! I'd love to check that out sometime. :)

Be happy to ride it with ya some time, I've been working the last year or so building a good dual-sport loop out that way and so far I have a real nice mix of backroads, light trails, technical sections and twisties built up with gas & food stops along the way. If you ride it all, it's about 175 miles give or take depending on where you start out from.

It's a great place to ride...you'd dig it there's lots of easy sections and unless it's muddy very do-able even for a new rider. Some of it is hairy but you have to purposely seek those sections out.

The river crossings are pretty cool too....even better when it's 85 and muggy out...that water feels pretty good! Seriously, when you two feel like doing a ride lemme know.

Be happy to ride it with ya some time, I've been working the last year or so building a good dual-sport loop out that way and so far I have a real nice mix of backroads, light trails, technical sections and twisties built up with gas & food stops along the way. If you ride it all, it's about 175 miles give or take depending on where you start out from.

That sounds FANTASTIC!!! Can I go too?? Zero was super impressed when I read your post to him....he says I'm not ready for the 'technical sections' but I will be soon....and how awesome that you have gas and foods stops along the way. If I go I'm going the WHOLE 175 though, I don't chicken out....it sounds awesome!!