who owns reptiles, arachnids or fish......

JohnnyR6

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a 4ft iguana that escape when a fight broke out in the house i was staying at. never did find that large bastard!

had a 3ft ball python that would always get of the cage even with 10lb weights on it. But he was easy to find, always in the base board heater. lol the wife made me get rid of him when we had our daughter. :\

had a 4ft iguana that escape when a fight broke out in the house i was staying at. never did find that large bastard!

had a 3ft ball python that would always get of the cage even with 10lb weights on it. But he was easy to find, always in the base board heater. lol the wife made me get rid of him when we had our daughter. :\

how the hell could you not find a 4ft lizard roaming around the house

sweet jesus....

i know it's a bit obsessive for me, but they are all well taken care of. granted it takes at least 2 hrs to do water changes on all my aquariums just in the 1 room in my basement, not to mention the 6 tanks on the 1st floor. the lizards are easy and it takes some time thawing mice and feeding each individual snake. the bugs don't take that much time to feed and water.

plastic plants are Waaaay easier. and cheaper in the long run(ie. special lighting) and look pretty realistic nowadays . we've got a bunch of live giant Vals in a 29gal full of angel fish and they do really well with little care. by the way your tank looks great.

ive got 20 plus tanks of fish, all fresh but 2, 5 leopard geckos, 2 veiled chameleons, 2 dwarf chameleons,2 corn snakes, 2 albino checkered garter snakes, 4 western hog nosed snakes, 4 turtles, and a bunch of tarantulas, mantids, and giant centipedes

Guy - I'll have to get your contact info. I used to have quite a few tanks( freshwater), tarantulas, scorpions etc. Until a few years ago. However, I'm setting up my lab ( I'm a chemist/naturalist) in the basement and plan on starting over. I may need some help!

• 5 months later...