For any guy who has ever been led on

SicilianDude357

Comeon now. No matter how good your boundaries are someone will probably find some way to start pining for you. Well, unless you're fat. Fat chicks are gross.

BTW girls won't agree with it, most of them do it unconsciously

:popcorn:

I have started to develop feelings for guys friends b/f and vise versa. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Besides the BEST relationships I've had in the past were birthed out of a GREAT friendship. The boundaries I'm talking about are my male friends that are in relationships and marriages. THAT is a no no no and I'm also friends with most of their wives/sig. others. Besides as much as I talk and as touchy feely as I am with everyone I'm sure men and women always think I'm flirty when in fact that's just my personality. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you allow yourself to be led on, it's your own fault. This happened to me about 8yrs ago and I blame me for being a pussy and having a low self-image. I still don't think too highly of myself so now I role-play with hookers in which I ask them to be my friend, they reply "YES!!", and then I fuck their ass. Very cathartic...

That has got to be one of the truest, most accurate things I've ever read

Sad thing is.....I used to be that bumbling, naive guy

'Til some girl "friends" sat me down & did me the favor of leting me in on the truth one night

Everything changed after that ;)

True that.. All of us men are that guy at one point or another... That's what are friends are for. To bitch slap you after a week of being an idiot, take u to the bar, and remind you why we love strippers. Because they don't talk, and never say "lets just be friends"! lmao

If you have a female friend that you really want to fuck, and you just remain friends despite that pesky bulge in your pants, you are a pussy. Be a man and either take it to the next level or tell her to get the fuck out of your life. We were all young once but we should learn from our mistakes. A life unexamined is not worth living...

yeah, if you just want to fuck, that's the way to go. but if you actually care about said person, you should remain friends... just make sure you don't get taken advantage of bc then said person isn't a good friend anyway

True that.. All of us men are that guy at one point or another... That's what are friends are for. To bitch slap you after a week of being an idiot, take u to the bar, and remind you why we love strippers. Because they don't talk, and never say "lets just be friends"! lmao

lol :plus1:

strippers don't have to say "lets just be friends" the bouncers say it for you when you get thrown out for trying to touch... just sayin.

:wtf:

You know a lot about stripping, you not telling us something MJ?

LMAO at both of these posts.