Preaching To The Choir... Right!?

Xfader

Citing saftey as the reason I'm sure you wont get too much hassle from your wife....good luck though. Those pants with armor in them are like 120 dollars at Pony....yikes!

Yeah, that's the approach I'm taking, although she's really wanting her own bike, so she might not be wanting to let me right now.

I was looking at the Fieldsheer pants, since I'm happy with my Fieldsheer jacket, running anywhere from $100 to 180. Still not sure what I want, that's part of why I haven't gotten any yet! I guess I need to get in there and try some on.

I ride a cruiserish bike and never get on the bike without my helmet, jacket, gloves, riding pants and boots.

Why would it make a difference of what kind of bike you are riding as to what gear you wear?

I ride a cruiserish bike and never get on the bike without my helmet, jacket, gloves, riding pants and boots.

Why would it make a difference of what kind of bike you are riding as to what gear you wear?

It SHOUDN'T matter, but I see far more cruiser riders that think they are too cool for a helmet. I've had them practically say that even!