newbs bashing newbs? wtf?

schmuckingham

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rusty, whats up!! I am glad you finally joined the site. I know that there seems to be some douchers in this thread already, too bad for them that they cant just chill out and enjoy this place and welcome the new memebers.

To Douchers: I have been telling people about the Ohio Riders site and getting them to sign up and when they do you instantly start negating the guy's story and start turning it into personal attacks and dumb shit about Mohawks. Seriously? Is this how you are gonna treat new people on the boards? Such an immature shame that you are gonna try and push new riders away so quickly.

Now if someone does something stupid at an OR event like push someones bike over....then you can become judgemental. We dont need the negative BS right off the bat here. And, I can tell you that that R1 is very fast, I rode the damn thing. I am sure that Russ would be glad to race it against anything you like in order to show you this.

Thanks Ben. Over all the site seems pretty sweet. Minus a few things. But i would like to meet some of yea. Do some cruises and some meets. The people That know me personally know i am a good guy that would help them out anytime day or night. Personal attacks just dont fly with me especially if you dont know me. Just for the record i am 6'4 286 lbs weighed my self today. And i am by far NOT a flab assed 280 lbs. But anyay.. Thanks for the welcome to the board!

Thanks Ben. Over all the site seems pretty sweet. Minus a few things. But i would like to meet some of yea. Do some cruises and some meets. The people That know me personally know i am a good guy that would help them out anytime day or night. Personal attacks just dont fly with me especially if you dont know me. Just for the record i am 6'4 286 lbs weighed my self today. And i am by far NOT a flab assed 280 lbs. But anyay.. Thanks for the welcome to the board!

flexing your e-muscles?:rolleyes:

Yepp your right.. lies allll lies .. i dont have anything to prove to you pal.. but just so you know i took this pics about 4 minutes ago.

l_58f848e5ea9b499d9116b01d53f6ed9a.jpg

first off, just be clear: im not saying i dont believe you own a bike or whatever that other guy was saying... i could care less.

but a picture like that one proves nothing. you gotta put a note or something in to really prove the picture is yours. :p

sorta like sending a picture of your hostage holding the front page of today's paper. if he didnt have a paper, the pic could have been taken whenever, and he could be dead already.

Personal attacks just dont fly with me especially if you dont know me. Just for the record i am 6'4 286 lbs weighed my self today. And i am by far NOT a flab assed 280 lbs. But anyay.. Thanks for the welcome to the board!

Nice, 4 posts and already flexing your e-muscles with idle threats. WTF is going on here?

Is there a thread connected to this one that I missed? Someone please fill me in, I want to join the idiocy.

Let the dick measuring contest begin!!!

P.S. i stopped the tape a little too long for both of you.

tape_measure.jpg

funny...

This thread is fucked !

so true...

and im not sure wahts going on but umm hey to both new members? or one new member... im confused after reading that mess

Nice, 4 posts and already flexing your e-muscles with idle threats. WTF is going on here?

Is there a thread connected to this one that I missed? Someone please fill me in, I want to join the idiocy.

I believe there is some beef from another forum site...idk