Iron Pony 6/12, 6/13...10pm-3am

Bigbird

I totally do that too!! Stopping way too early and having to speed up to get to the light!! :lol: Glad to know what works for other new riders!! I'm hoping to be back out tomorrow, my ankle feels way better, but my man doesn't think I should push it just yet...maybe he's right, but I am itching to get back on my bike!!

Haha yeah good to know I'm not the only one. And definitely take your time with the ankle, mine is still a little sore at times from when I laid my bike down a few months ago, but at least your fall wasn't any worse! I do know what you mean about being antsy though, and on that note I'm heading to the Pony to buy some gloves and a bandana for my face...I didn't realize it got so cold at night haha.

I'm there with ya guys on slowing down too early! I'm getting better at making it later though. I'm still just used to how well the car coasts when letting of the throttle, compared to the higher compression of the bike slowing me down so much more.

On a side note, it amost felt a little weird driving the car today, since I've been riding the biek so much! It is feeling way more natural for me to be on the bike!

I'm there with ya guys on slowing down too early! I'm getting better at making it later though. I'm still just used to how well the car coasts when letting of the throttle, compared to the higher compression of the bike slowing me down so much more.

On a side note, it amost felt a little weird driving the car today, since I've been riding the biek so much! It is feeling way more natural for me to be on the bike!

Haha I haven't driven my car since Thursday, I'm going out to watch the UFC fight and I REALLY don't want to drive my car...and I LOVE my car haha.

Haha I haven't driven my car since Thursday, I'm going out to watch the UFC fight and I REALLY don't want to drive my car...and I LOVE my car haha.

I know what you mean! I work on cars for a living, love driving, but it just isn't the same since I've gotten the bike! I even had big plans to get some of the work done on the cars this year, but that motivation has turned to riding time!