any 600cc for this ?

BikerBoy

hey peeps, I am considering buying a bigger bike, love the 250, but might have to carry a passenger for few monthes, 30 min a day, too much for the lovely bike, so here is the deal...

got about 2 - 2.5 k and my preciouse 1998 Kawi 250 with muzzy excahst, 4300 mile and going up " still ride it daily " .

so anyone thinking about selling any 600 for that kinda money ?

if yes please let me know what you think.

and if you are including the bike as part trade, please let me know how much you valued it.

Thanks peeps :D

my bike : tires in a very good shape, nothing wrong with the bike except the fact that it needs a filter screw changing.

pic

n555170129_1687266_2954.jpg

Edited by BikerBoy

I have a 1998 Honda CBR 600 F3.

Call me for some details: (614) 657-0575

The bike runs well and is in good condition, but has some damage on the fairings. 37k miles, new tires, brakes, chain, and a new battery.

I have it listed on craiglist.org for $2500 FIRM. Let me know what you think!

DSC04252.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

Its Funny FriedEG's....A buddy of mine has been trying to contact you for over a week on this F3 and we can't get a response back from you.

Yet this bike keeps popping up when we want to buy it?

My bad, I picked the wrong week to try to sell this thing.. (I had 5 finals last week)

Also, I have to replace the battery on it, so I wasn't able to show it last week....

I returned all voice messages other than 2 ppl that called me on Monday. Lemme know his name and number and I'll call him back, asap!

Edited by FriedEGs

Well, not just this CBR, but with the current market for bikes something bigger is either going to be previously downed and/or need work. Otherwise it will probably sell for a little more. It is very rare that anyone trades down to a 250, that move is almost always one way (as in your case). There are always bargains out there but you have to check Craigslist constantly.

ok good, so it's either this cbr, or sell my bike out and shop for something more expensive ?

Thanks

Exactly what V4 said...You would have to sell this, then shop a lil..You might be able to get something from the 3500 range...But under that, it would probably be something like a yamaha fzr or older cbr f2 or f3.... Anything fuel injected will be around 3500 -4500 range... I'm not saying its totally impossible, but just have to def look around everywhere..But sellin the 250 is almost a must...Not sure anyone would wanna trade down to that...

does being down effect this ride by any chance ? how can i see the bike ?

i am going today to canton, akron , fairlawn for business , anychance it can be seen there or here in new phila ? thanks

ohh and does the bike need any work ?

does being down effect this ride by any chance ? how can i see the bike ?

i am going today to canton, akron , fairlawn for business , anychance it can be seen there or here in new phila ? thanks

ohh and does the bike need any work ?

Bro you might want to take someone with you, there are a lot of things to look at buying an older bike.