ATTN supermoto June 20th and 21st

4DAIVI PAI2K5

going to the track this sunday june 21st at circleville! a bunch of guys are coming from supermotojunkies.com to ride sat and sunday. myself and burnout_boy will be there on sunday. 15 bucks perday, will be riding the freshly groomed dirt section or u can do road track only. come out and ride with me and james!!! or just come to hang out and laugh at us as we eat shit trying to beat each other!!!

some more info on smjdc

im down
awesome
depending on weather Im gonna try to come down!
u better, pm ur cell or just send a messge to mine 74061zero56five2
Its gonna be sooo wet and muddy with all this rain. You wont stand a chance in the dirt with street tires. You'll be better off just riding the road part. It will still be fun

maybe there will be some heavy grooming being done thats forsure

have fun this weekend man

p.s. don't crash :D

wish u would stop being a skank and come with me! its 115 bucks for track day and all day rental and gas!!!!!

and i plan on crashing, haha i honestly see myself eating shit in the dfirt section or just as i come back on to the pavement haha

i'm pumped, I bet we can get the dirt section dry by the afternoon. it is mostly sand and with some wind we will be useing the track to its fullest extent. i'll be there around 11 shovel in hand!!

yeah!!!! thats what im saying! party time!! anyone need to get rid of some dead hookers??? we'll use them as fill to make the jumps bigger :wtf: