89 ninja 600 - $1000

max power

saw it on craigs. NOT MINE. Needs work. Thought someone might be interested.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1220622168.html

I have a 1989 Kawasaki Ninja 600r Runs good. i am asking $1000 CASH or trade for a Car trailer 16 ft or bigger. The bike needs a small amount of work done to it last summer i got a Gas leak and i started to take it apart i got the fairings off and the tank i never got around to fixing it just needs new fuel lines and put back together has a crack in the front fender i dont have the windshield is the way i got it. Other then that it a good bike i just need to get rid of it no time to fix it and ride it any more having a newborn and working all the time and its taking up room in the grauge . has a clean title. 24738 miles on it

If interested or questions e-mail me stevenmorrow_20x@yahoo.com

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interest

Holy hell that's an ugly bike... I kinda want one of the newer Ninja 636's, but that 89 beast is pug-fugly!! (although it does look like a 20 yr old Tom Cruise should be riding it out of a bad movie....)