YO!

Revzilla

:plus1:

:stupid:

:hijack:

You are being taken over by GDC:banana:

More like taken over by internet dorks that have no life. Seriously, who would actually care to hang out at statewide forum that doesn't even pertain to you. Go outside or something youngins. Go play!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread isn't fun anymore.

Yeah, no doubt. Jermattak invited all his nationwide friends over here for some stupid reason. I say Ban them. There's no reason for it.:nono: ADMINS? You got some idiots fucking up your board here....use the big red button!

More like taken over by internet dorks that have no life. Seriously, who would actually care to hang out at statewide forum that doesn't even pertain to you. Go outside or something youngins. Go play!

+1

I hear if you guys all get on a merry go round and spin it with a motorcycle tire, its a lot of fun... you should try it...

jk, that's dangerous.

Yeah, no doubt. Jermattak invited all his nationwide friends over here for some stupid reason. I say Ban them. There's no reason for it.:nono: ADMINS? You got some idiots fucking up your board here....use the big red button!

i invited rev...hes actually from ohio

ive been sick all week and cant make it to road atlanta so im seeing if I can get a fuss outta uptight guys like yourself. Seems to be working:popcorn:

We're kinda like a forum flash mob...we all show up at once and spice the place up...then we just LEAVE

Maybe you jackasses should just never show up. Get bored of cow fucking in Oklahoma? Don't come to Ohio, our cows don't put out and we're pretty possessive of our sheep. :sheepfucker:

This forum isn't about spice, although I'm not opposed to some flavor every once in the while. It needs to be a rare thing though, otherwise it all just starts tasting like shit.

Most of the folks just like to chat about bikes and organize rides. This isn't a flame board, there are plenty out there if that's what you are looking for.

Maybe you jackasses should just never show up. Get bored of cow fucking in Oklahoma? Don't come to Ohio, our cows don't put out and we're pretty possessive of our sheep. :sheepfucker:

This forum isn't about spice, although I'm not opposed to some flavor every once in the while. It needs to be a rare thing though, otherwise it all just starts tasting like shit.

Most of the folks just like to chat about bikes and organize rides. This isn't a flame board, there are plenty out there if that's what you are looking for.

BUHAHAHAHA do you realize what you just said. Wow dont sound like you attempted it or anything:thefinger: