Revzilla

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whats the hold up lol... wake that fucker up lol

Trust me, It's better to let the man sleep

who sleeps until noon

Well, when you stayed up until after 6am having.....fun ;) noon isn't all that late....

please. I wanna see these beautys before I go to lunch :D

Oh, you have no idea what you'll be missing...lol...he's still sleeping but when he gets up if he gives the okay, I'll post it. Really, it's just boobs...granted they look great in the picture, but all of you have seen boobs before, so I'm not too concerned about it...but if he is...well...you're all SOL

36-24-36..only is shes 5-'3

Kudos for the Baby Got Back quote! I wont just give out my 'measurements'....you'll make your own judgement anyway. I have pictures in albums on my profile on here and on myspace, feel free to guess, but I'll never tell ;)

Kudos for the Baby Got Back quote! I wont just give out my 'measurements'....you'll make your own judgement anyway. I have pictures in albums on my profile on here and on myspace, feel free to guess, but I'll never tell ;)

still figuring out the whole profile thing, but cool pics, nice bikes, and cute little dude you have. Thanks for sharing.

still figuring out the whole profile thing, but cool pics, nice bikes, and cute little dude you have. Thanks for sharing.

LOL... My first thought when I read this was "is he talking about zerocrash???"

then i figured it out! :lol:

Very nice, you should come ride with us sometime, Zero and myself are more into the dual sport scene, talk to buildit too, he seems to know a bunch of off-roaders...Good looking bike :)

Where do ya'll dirt ride mostly?

The Bumblebee is still "new" my helmet, goggles, and gloves arrive UPS tommorrow:metal: