YO!

Revzilla

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna put a picture of my taint to bless your thread rev

that would turn this thread off real quick... for me at least, not sure about some of the "questionable" folks on this board... lol

Damn!! I'm about to go back to my OWN intro page and post a semi-nude picture of myself just to get more pages than this new guy...I want to be the one who holds this record!!

Sorry Sara, went back and looked, looks like you only made it to the middle of the 4th page in one day :(

:plus1:

Some hot female really should bless my welcome thread with tiddy pics I agree.

A. I was planning on posting them in MY intro thread to attempt to compete with YOU, not post it in YOUR thread to HELP you

:lol:

B. I can not post pictures of that nature until I get permission from my significant other to do so

;)

and

C. I posted in your thread without actually saying, Welcome! Sorry about that.

:welcome:

P.S. You DO realize that the ONLY reason your intro thread is longer than mine is cause you came in being all cocky, right?

:D

Just Teasing, it's nice to have you aboard

B. I can not post pictures of that nature until I get permission from my significant other to do so

;)

I've heard you say this quite a lot, but I'm starting to wonder if you two EVER talk? I mean, you'd figure it had been discussed by now. :p;)

I've heard you say this quite a lot, but I'm starting to wonder if you two EVER talk? I mean, you'd figure it had been discussed by now. :p;)

I'll make you a deal, I have a really sweet picture on this computer here, and I WILL post it....if you want me to.....Ever heard of a pearl necklace? Cause that's what's going on in the picture....if you're okay seeing male parts too, I'll totally post it.....but I'm not sure that's what you want to look at. ;)

(as long as Zero wakes up soon and tells me it's okay)

Oh, and the only reason we haven't talked about it is cause I avoid bringing it up, cause once I post ONE y'all are gonna know you can get me to post more than that, and I'm not sure I'm prepared to deal with that yet...

A. I was planning on posting them in MY intro thread to attempt to compete with YOU, not post it in YOUR thread to HELP you

:lol:

;)

and

C. I posted in your thread without actually saying, Welcome! Sorry about that.

P.S. You DO realize that the ONLY reason your intro thread is longer than mine is cause you came in being all cocky, right?

:D

Just Teasing, it's nice to have you aboard

A. maybe another lady would like to post them here :dunno:

B. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. :devil:

C. Thanks for the Welcome!! :D

p.s. :bow: to me

I like where this is heading. +rep has been deployed.

:cheers:

Thanks!

oh, he is? :whogives:

Yes, his username is Zerocrash....and he like I said he might not care, and at which point I discover that he does or does not we can further this discussion and potentially display said pictures. I wont do it without his permission, and quite frankly, I'm hoping he doesn't give it to me...lol...at some point I'll be facing everyone on this site in person, I'm not sure how fun that will be once pictures surface similar to the ones discussed ;) lol

I'll make you a deal, I have a really sweet picture on this computer here, and I WILL post it....if you want me to.....Ever heard of a pearl necklace? Cause that's what's going on in the picture....if you're okay seeing male parts too, I'll totally post it.....but I'm not sure that's what you want to look at. ;)

(as long as Zero wakes up soon and tells me it's okay)

Oh, and the only reason we haven't talked about it is cause I avoid bringing it up, cause once I post ONE y'all are gonna know you can get me to post more than that, and I'm not sure I'm prepared to deal with that yet...

Photoshop all the "manly" bits out.

And just whatever you do, please put a NSFW tag on it. :rulez::)