Looking for some ideas

35RFTW

Which Social Websites do you use the most?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Social Websites do you use the most?

• MySpace
    • FaceBook
    • Twitter
    • MySpace and Twitter
    • Facebook and Twitter
    • Other (Please list in thread)

We are looking into starting a MySpace, Facebook, and or Twitter site. Just looking for some input on what sites people on here are using the most. If you are using something different, let us know about that as well.

Business owners are getting more and more involved in "social networking" sites. Do some searches on Facebook or Twitter and you'll see that there are a lot of "commercial" members, and I've seen a lot of information lately (in trade publications) regarding the do's and don'ts of this and other types of "viral" marketing.

I've decided that since we don't deal with the general public, its probably not for us. If you do deal with the public there are most likely some advantages to being involved as its a great way to meet many potential customers.

Business owners are getting more and more involved in "social networking" sites. Do some searches on Facebook or Twitter and you'll see that there are a lot of "commercial" members, and I've seen a lot of information lately (in trade publications) regarding the do's and don'ts of this and other types of "viral" marketing.

I've decided that since we don't deal with the general public, its probably not for us. If you do deal with the public there are most likely some advantages to being involved as its a great way to meet many potential customers.

This is what we are after. It is not all about sales. We are looking to post informative information and interact with a bigger audience than just central Ohio.

Bump for more votes. Facebook seems to be the clear winner so far.

Appreciate the links. I have been on stuntlife and ohiobikers, but have not even looked at the others. I will be checking them out though.