Squidy Events/Party Please Come

Kosmo

I might think about going to the Boneyard but no way will I go to Bad Omen. The Omen is less than a 2 miles from my house and did the insurance work on my bike last year after the low side. Didn't even have to get any major parts or anything. It took them 2 fucking months! :beating:The more I think about it the more it pisses me off!

Hmm..someone will have to report back with pictures from the Boneyard. At some point I'll probably make it out there, but I already have an idea what it's gonna be like. I guess if I'm gonna pose, I'd rather do it locally.

MOAR PICS

I would be down for going to the Boneyard. Anyone else? Spot and time to meet?

. Most likely I will ride over there from Chagrin River road to Wilson Mills up to Lander and over. I'm north of Mayfield so I will just go straight there.

Whatever time you guys go over there is fine by me. I will just stop up see whats up and take some pics for Inya. Just because he wants MOAR PICS:D Might stay for a 1/2 hour or so then go cruise around Chagrin River and Kirtland and other places I ride everyday.

Here's the pics I took. Kosmo has some better pics of the one nurse. There were two but one was missing. Can't wait to here the comments on those. Thinking about it almost made me laugh when one of the pics were taken.

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=4499

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=4498

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=4493

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=4497

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=4491

Kosmo's bike

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=4496

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=4494

picture.php?albumid=247&pictureid=4495

It was nice seeing you again Lost1888. Hell the real party starts at 10 PM and was still on after midnight.....was fun atleast for me. The kid played in the play area and me and Mom took turns in partying.....one nurse was checking the manhood of the HD guys with a stetho......:rolleyes:....anyway if u r a party type it was fun as hell.....pic/video on the pic/video section.