MOTOGP on FOX this SUNDAY LIVE!

NinjaNick

9pm tonight was QUALIFYING for GP, I watched it. Stoner got 1:22 and Pole. Pedrosa is 2nd. Hayden I think was 4th, and Hopkins got blocked on his best lap, which fucked it up and sent him sitting on 7th.

AMA is at 6pm on SPEED after GP on FOX and 11pm on SPeed. Nothing is on at 1pm Sunday.

9pm tonight was QUALIFYING for GP, I watched it. Stoner got 1:22 and Pole. Pedrosa is 2nd. Hayden I think was 4th, and Hopkins got blocked on his best lap, which fucked it up and sent him sitting on 7th.

AMA is at 6pm on SPEED after GP on FOX and 11pm on SPeed. Nothing is on at 1pm Sunday.

Why do you always have to be right Mr. Perfect?

Speed's TV schedule sucks! I turned it on the other day to watch ice racing and it was some other bullshit door slammer show. OK I'm climbing down from the tower and the rifle is unloaded.

Ya know what sucks? I did some shopping, BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, and fresh tomatoes. I cooked up a feast for myself, mowed like a big dog. I woke up just in time for the last lap of the race. At least I got to see Rger Lee win the 600. Ummm Nick, what kind of bike did he do that on????? Let alone a top ten on their Moto GP bike.

Pretty sure I won't sleep through Indy next year!

Hell yeah! The GP race was a good one and Stoner was killing them! He is an unstoppable force this year!

I was yelling at the TV last night watching Roger Hayden fight for 1st and take the win at the LAST SECOND!! Awesome race! I was happy as hell he made the top 10 in the GP too. I have a feeling we will see that young man in GP probably in the next 5 years.

Oh yeah...he did it on a KAWASAKI!!!! :metal:

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Pretty sure the rumor mill has him on a Moto GP next year.

I just love giving you Kaw riders some shit. I've owned all of the major brands and Kaw is the only brand I've never blown up, uhh wait a minute. When we lived in Denver a guy had me race his Turbo GPZ. He didn't tell me he disconnected his waste gait, that turmoil is on video.