ROLL CALL! Who wants to organize in CLE?!?

InyaAzz

Ok, I'm tired of talking about it. If you are interested in starting a organized Sport bike club, leave your forum name and email, IM or some other contact info. What I'm trying to do is organize rides...events...etc. Stunters are welcome, but please keep it off the public visible roads. I love to watch stunts, but I don't want to be worried about picking you up off the ground or watching you run from the cops.

My idea for rides consists of back roads, twisties...private back roads where we can open it up if we want to, and then maybe stop for some food and liquid nurishment.

If you're down, or know some folks who would be down, start replying below.

you know, what wasnt a bad ride was thru the cleveland metroparks, the rocky river reservation to the south chagrin reservation. lots of turns. check out the route on the cleveland metropark website

If possible, I'd like to get just one ride in before Aug 23rd.

Is anyone in this thread going to the AMA's next weekend? I plan on going with some DSB folks. We could hook up down there and talk shop. Let me know.

I plan on going for the whole weekend...probably leave friday sometime.

i live in Columbus just off of 33 north of refugee and south of 70. Currently free to ride wed eves through sat. Just need to know when everyone is riding so i can plan around keeping my daughter.

I have kids to plan around too, so I know the feeling. I'm compiling a list of names and available times for everyone.

you know, what wasnt a bad ride was thru the cleveland metroparks, the rocky river reservation to the south chagrin reservation. lots of turns. check out the route on the cleveland metropark website

I caged the RR reservation almost to the end a few weekends back for a picnic. Yes, lots of turns. I saw that route...does the Rocky River reservation run into the South Chagrin one?

If you take Valley parkway from Rocky River and continue until it ends, make a right onto Chippewa Parkway. Next you make a left onto Riverview rd. Take riverview rd all the way until it stops and make a right onto brookside and a right onto Pleasant Valley rd. Make a right and swing around to go north on Canal rd (right) and when you get to Tinkers Creek rd, take it to Dunham rd. Go right onto Dunham and then an immedate left. Ride through Tinkers creek gorge (better twisties than rocky river). When you get to Northfield rd make a left and go straight ahead and you will end up in the south chagrin metroparks and you can continue to ride that all the way to the northern reservation. Thats why they call the metroparks the emerald necklace of cleveland.

I live in southern cleveland near parma. I want to go to the races next weekend but i am not sure if i will ahve anyone to go with.

Yeah..eventually I am talking about having our own web site/forum/rides/etc.

Right now, I am trying to build up a core base so when that time comes, we have a # of people who can spread the word.

The name will probably reference sport bikes, but all bikes are welcome.