ROLL CALL! Who wants to organize in CLE?!?

InyaAzz

i am a tech so maybe we need to hook up plus i think you should start on the website first then get people so when you talk to them you can point them to the website. im me its spycount on yahoo.com

I'm a techie too..network engineer (Cisco/Checkpoint/Nortel/etc).

The reason I am doing it this way is because the riding season is coming to a close..and it's quicker to use resources that are already in place (this forum). I want to get at least one ride in, maybe two or three, before committing resources to something new. Also, there is more exposure on here right now. If we get 10-20 people who like to ride together on an existing forum there's a better chance of reaching new riders then if we take that traffic over to a new/unknown location.

I will be looking for some help in the near future..so maybe we can exchange contact info via email. I'll keep you in the loop when I start to register with ARIN, get web hosting..etc. Thanks.

Im good to ride on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I start school on Aug 20th and go Monday thru Thursday. My first available weekend will be Friday the 17th of Aug. I will be 3 weeks without riding so I will be willing to go anywhere at that point. :)

I have a friend with a sportsbike and I think he has some friends with sportbikes....me?? I have a cruiser...but ridin's ridin......

Labor Day Weekend might be good riding for at least one day (gotta think of those with little ones).

Wow, you publically claim Checkpoint?

Ah, spoken like a true Cisco Engineer.

Nothing wrong with Checkpoint. I've managed many an infrastructure on all three platforms. The Cisco solutions tend to hand more throughput, but the Checkpoint installs seem to be easier to manage and more consistent across platforms. Believe me, my last two employers are pretty big and I've seen it all (good and bad).

Im good to ride on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I start school on Aug 20th and go Monday thru Thursday. My first available weekend will be Friday the 17th of Aug. I will be 3 weeks without riding so I will be willing to go anywhere at that point. :)

I have a friend with a sportsbike and I think he has some friends with sportbikes....me?? I have a cruiser...but ridin's ridin......

Labor Day Weekend might be good riding for at least one day (gotta think of those with little ones).

That weekend is perfect for me. As far as Labor Day goes..I have to check my possesion schedule to see if I have kids or not. That shouldn't stop anyone else from getting together.

OK. Two weeks from today sound good? Anywhere between 11 & 1? Dont know of a meeting place although I guess we could start at Quaker in Sheffield since I am sure everyone knows of where it is. A route will need to be chosen and I am not sure of anywhere other then to go. I will see if I can get some of my friends to ride along too.

OK. Two weeks from today sound good? Anywhere between 11 & 1? Dont know of a meeting place although I guess we could start at Quaker in Sheffield since I am sure everyone knows of where it is. A route will need to be chosen and I am not sure of anywhere other then to go. I will see if I can get some of my friends to ride along too.

Cool. I think Sunday works better. I will be in Detroit on Sat for a video shoot. I'm thinking the met parks for some scenery n curves. i dont know many places where we can open it up though.i'll keep looking.

I'm down at the AMA's right now. Watchin the pros makes me feel like a newb.

• 3 years later...