A question for the ladies on OR

Mr Anderson

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, the minute you quit caring and start ignoring them is normally the moment they randomly start asking you out.

Seriously- I went out to a bar with the guys to have some drinks and celebrate the fact that we'd all ended up single at the same time (your typical "Fuggit, they're all evil anyway, let's get drunk!" night). In the middle of our inebriated misogynistic ranting, this chick walks right up and starts talking to me.

Somehow or other I ended up marrying her.

I think it has to do with the fact that most attractive women are used to being pursued constantly. When they see a guy who just looks calm and collected, and isn't chasing them, half the time they'll get curious enough to start a conversation themselves, just to see what you're about.

From that point, the trick is just to smile, ask questions that let her keep talking, and try not to let your big mouth ruin it.

:cool:

Of course, failing that, just start a band. Don't be the bassist.

Thanks, but im a guitarist so I think I should be okay about the band part. :lol:

Thanks for your advice

Thanks, but im a guitarist so I think I should be okay about the band part. :lol:

Thanks for your advice

Here are the facts

has a hard time with the ladies.

has a motorcycle

has a mustang

plays the guitar

You keep making your self look worse, in your case less might be more.

1. Practice nodding and smiling.

2. Make a list of questions to ask girls so you can pretend that they are interesting.

3. Nod and smile.

4. stick it in their butt.

Here are the facts

has a motorcycle

has a mustang

plays the guitar

2. Make a list of questions to ask girls so you can pretend that they are interesting.

3. Nod and smile.

Option 4 is key

In my experience, the minute you quit caring and start ignoring them is normally the moment they randomly start asking you out.

Seriously- I went out to a bar with the guys to have some drinks and celebrate the fact that we'd all ended up single at the same time (your typical "Fuggit, they're all evil anyway, let's get drunk!" night). In the middle of our inebriated misogynistic ranting, this chick walks right up and starts talking to me.

Somehow or other I ended up marrying her.

I think it has to do with the fact that most attractive women are used to being pursued constantly. When they see a guy who just looks calm and collected, and isn't chasing them, half the time they'll get curious enough to start a conversation themselves, just to see what you're about.

From that point, the trick is just to smile, ask questions that let her keep talking, and try not to let your big mouth ruin it.

:cool:

Of course, failing that, just start a band. Don't be the bassist.

Sounds about right..worked for me.

Here are the facts

has a motorcycle

has a mustang

plays the guitar

3. Nod and smile.

Whats wrong with the guitar and mustang fact? How does this make me look worse?

Because Mustangs and Guitars are typically chick magnets.

Yar. If you have a bike, a 'stang, and a guitar, all you have to do to get girls is learn to feign confidence and bathe on a fairly regular basis. Also, keep your car and apartment reasonably clean.

Not the bike- a clean bike tells people you don't ride enough.

Edited by Aerik
Fixed the quote for emphasis.

Because Mustangs and Guitars are typically chick magnets.

Just figured it out. You told her it was a 250 didn't you . . . D00D! Never tell em it's a 250!

:lol: junkie you are right I did tell her I got a 250 and she was like o rly. She said that is the bike she wanted to get. Then what do I tell em its a 500.

Your right my mouth is not working.

Dude... how old are you? If you mention any age <45 I'm going to stab you in the heart with a #2 Philips.

hmmmmmmm my age. Well I am like 21isssshhhhh(cough cough) 46. I am 46 that looks like a 21 yr old so I guess you don't have to stab me.