Who's into cornhole? (nothing sexual)

curby

whats the rules that you play. Normally we play that you have to hit 21 exactly and if you go over you go back to 13. But I've heard a lot of different ways to play so let's hear them.

we play that but go back to 15.

whats the rules that you play. Normally we play that you have to hit 21 exactly and if you go over you go back to 13. But I've heard a lot of different ways to play so let's hear them.

These are the official OR rules! This is how you are supposed to play. We actually use to play every sunday when OR first started. We had a cookout and cornhole at a bar by polaris. Good times!

^ wow.

I've heard it called 'bags' before... someone asked if i want to play 'bags' instead of 'cornhole'...:confused:

Bags... ive seen it called bags in bars. Like video games. Its set up like that golf game with the big ball you wheel forward. Ive never tried it. Its just not the same :(

I grew up in Indiana and had never, ever heard of cornhole. I was at this high school party many years ago and this friend of mine was like, "Hey, you wanna be my cornhole partner?" lol, I was so fucking lost. I got pissed at him and called him a fag, I had no clue these Ohioans had come up with this weird ass game.

It's a millinium version of Horseshoes almost. It's so boring and lame. I remember playing it while drinking getting ready to go to the campus bars down in Oxford and I would last about 5 minutes then hang out and talk. It took away from socializing and was killing me with boredom. Oooh, look a hole...I think I'll throw a bag into it. :lol: