picture contest?!

Hoblick

so i was thinking..

and Ben i wanted to run this by you as well, being its your forum.

i want to contribute to the site, and i know im not a sponsor, but i will sponsor a activity for everyone. and this can get a cool idea rolling.

this is the idea.

basically a Babe of the year contest..

$10 entry fee (could be $15?)

your bike and a chick post a few pics (or if your a chick with a bike your bike and you), some admins/moderators will pick the best picture of 3 submitted. (subject to change)

start a thread with the pics in it and make a poll for everyone to vote on. let the poll run for say 2 weeks

winner gets... since i wanna help out... a free detail from me (some of you ahve seen my work from the pics i posted up, some have seen it in person). value... possibly up to $200 (depends on the bike)

and the picture on the front of the site saying "babe of the year winner" with a write up blah blah blah.

runner up gets a t shirt or something..

out of this you could even do a calender from all the entries or some of the entries if they want them in a calender.

basically id like to get something like this going to put a little money into OR.. hell it could throw a xmas party, a cook out.. etc. etc.

plus i myself like the idea of seeing some nice bikes with nice ladies around them.

(id definately be putting my bike and lady in this contest)

my only rules id like is ...

1. good pictures.. not some cell phone camera image

2. everyone be civil about it.. meanign when pictures go up no one say shit like nice boobs, i wanna hit that.. or say anything negative about someone or there chick.

3. this be put together well (which OR seems to always put things together well.

4. all proceeds go to benefit OR.. either be site maintenance, throwing an xmas party, get together, whatever.

so what does everyone think

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: This sounds interesting. I have a feeling it would get out of control tho.

Oh to watch drama unfold overtime with those wheels in motion. It's a bad idea and hardly anyone would participate. You can look in magazines or on the net to see women and bikes if you need to do that. :dunno: