New to the site!!

Bleushark

I am new to the site as of today. I have an '06 Honda VTX1300R and cant seem to get enough riding in. I am in Elyria and would love some new places and people to ride with. I have been transplanted from California and dont really know much of the roads well traveled locally.

Here is a little bit about me: I purchased my bike on March 3rd and on March 9th I slipped and fell at work breaking my leg. Unfortunately my bike spent the next 2 months in the garage. :( When the doc put me in a walking cast I was on the bike that day. I owned a Honda 360 about 10 yrs ago but never got a license. I attended the safety class at the beginning of June and got my license then went on a road trip with my wife to Niagra Falls (pic in profile).

I enjoy riding and look forward to meeting people from this site to ride around northeast Ohio. :D

Ride Safe,

Mike

Hey Blue...welcome to the site. I work in Elyria and live in Sheffield Lake. Let me know when you have some free time and we'll hook up. Don't forget QSL on Wed. and Thurs. in Sheffield...I'm usaully there. Just look around for the bike in my avatar as there are only two in this area that I've seen.