chain and sprockets....

kawi kid

im looking for new chain and sprockets but i dont wanna go away from the stock sizes. everywhere i look they seem to only have different size sprockets, where can i find just stock sizes. hell i would prefer oem material since i got over 15 thousand miles on the original ones :eek:

drop down menus on the right side.

pick whatever tooth count your OEM is...

edit: your stock is 15 x 40

wow im an idiot......... just now noticed that :lol:

rep for you for making me realize im way to tired to be on here :o

Sprocket center- http://www.sprocketcenter.com/c/16198/1/zx-6r636-03-06.html

If you have to email or call them with what you want they they will get it.

I have bee happy with my 525 RK Xring chain but it looks like you are going with 520. I have no experience with the 520 and haven't been around long enough to know the difference in quality and longevity. Hope what ever you end up going is what you want and works well for you.

Edited by Lost1888

Sprocket center- http://www.sprocketcenter.com/c/16198/1/zx-6r636-03-06.html

If you have to email or call them with what you want they they will get it.

I have bee happy with my 525 RK Xring chain but it looks like you are going with 520. I have no experience with the 520 and haven't been around long enough to know the difference in quality and longevity. Hope what ever you end up going is what you want and works well for you.

thanks man

Gawd, Kawi-kid....wtf? You needing help on how to use the internet again? :nono:

This thread failed as soon as the 1st post was created.

screw you old man im tired and still trying to cool off from working today :p

had a week from hell and im trying to relax before i head out for myrtle tomorrow.

congrats again btw

Competition Accessories, they are close enough you can ride down to get your stuff if you need it fast. http://www.compacc.com/c/Sport_Sport_Tour_Chains_Sprockets.cfm

I have a RK chain tool, impact gun, and big ass compressor if you need some one to do it for you. I only charge a 6 pack of Labatt Blue

Competition Accessories, they are close enough you can ride down to get your stuff if you need it fast. http://www.compacc.com/c/Sport_Sport_Tour_Chains_Sprockets.cfm

I have a RK chain tool, impact gun, and big ass compressor if you need some one to do it for you. I only charge a 6 pack of Labatt Blue

thats a 3 hr drive for us.... :eek:

down a tooth on the front and convert to a 520 drive and speedohealer youll be loving life it'll be a whole new bike especially since its stock youll wish you did it long ago !

Ditto mate! gives it a nice spunk!

Take your bike and a few straps, I've done it with tires even.

thats up to him! its pretty easy job to do and parts can be gotten locally here also.

Ditto mate! gives it a nice spunk!

yep ... I went down one in front and up one on the rear on my 1000rr it definately didnt need any help just makes it a better more usefull power it wont push 190 anymore but how often do you need that ????

if you cant find the stock sizes for whatever reason, you can use different sizes, but still keep the same ratio.

for example

14/42 = 0.333

16/48 = 0.333

sprockets are different sizes, but the drive ratio will still be the same.

but check www.denniskirk.com they should have everything you need. you can put in your year, make and model and it will search out every part for it.