530 vs 520, xring vs oring

Looney

Indysuperbikes is a great company and I have bought from them but nobody matches motomummy.com when it comes to sprocket kits. They give $5 off at check out with free shipping but the reason their prices look higher is because you are getting a better quality setup. Just depends what you want.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I even ordered the wrong chain cause I'm a fuktard.

I emailed them and said I fukd up and ordered a silver chain and I wanted a black and gild one. I was willing to pay shipping. They said nope we got it. They shipped it that day with a return label for the silver one. Wow. That's customer (fuktard) service.

I'll def give them some biz next time I need something.

Well after I look at tobefast.com that is. :p

i wuv you <3

I spent a month on it. Read almost all of riderforums. Then decided Kawasaki might know what they were doing when they selected all the options.

The so called advantages of going to a 520 and changing sprocket size didn't amount to anything adventagious on the Z. So I let it be

KK, take your time. Whatever you decide will be the right choice for your Hellsteed.

aw there's nothing wrong with kawi's heck there a great learner bike i plan on getting two of them one for my wife and one for my daughter since theyve never riddin before the tame mellow power and slow plush handleing of the 636 should be great for them to learn on dont want to get them anything right off the bat that could bite them ya know ill let them work up to a honda or yamaha

aw there's nothing wrong with kawi's heck there a great learner bike i plan on getting two of them one for my wife and one for my daughter since theyve never riddin before the tame mellow power and slow plush handleing of the 636 should be great for them to learn on dont want to get them anything right off the bat that could bite them ya know ill let them work up to a honda or yamaha

newbs........... :nono:

:lol: