hey can anyone from cincy help?

velnarah

I need to determine what parts I need to order for my bike to deal with some oil leaks... and also where the best deals will be for getting them, be it online or a local shop...

So I was curious if there were any riders in the area who could help me by looking over my bike with me and telling me what they think I need and where I can get it.

I live near the kenwood mall and can ride to you if you'd prefer. I would prefer this to be in person than over the forums with pictures and guesswork. thanks to anyone who can/is willing to help me!

I need to determine what parts I need to order for my bike to deal with some oil leaks... and also where the best deals will be for getting them, be it online or a local shop...

So I was curious if there were any riders in the area who could help me by looking over my bike with me and telling me what they think I need and where I can get it.

I live near the kenwood mall and can ride to you if you'd prefer. I would prefer this to be in person than over the forums with pictures and guesswork. thanks to anyone who can/is willing to help me!

When are you coming out to ride?

depends on the weather and where I'm riding. Since the bike does need work I try not to ride it very often. I don't have the best gear either so I don't plan on doing any KY routes this summer.

I don't expect anyone to do any work on the bike. I just need some expert advice.

Someone from my work has offered to do the work cheap for me but he lives at least an hour away. So I want to have the parts before I ride the bike up there so I can give him the parts at work and not have to transport them on the bike. And I'm not sure if I can afford everything at once so I'd really like to try and get everything I need before taking the bike up there... which means it will be several weeks before I can even have any work started.

I work in pleasant ridge which is right by kenwood, I can try and help you if you need it or take a look. let me know

I would definately appreciate it, specially if you are someone knowledgeable in engine work of any kind. I've even kind of wondered if someone with some clutch/gear wisdom would care to test ride her. Sometimes I think it feels odd when shifting but it may just be me. *shrug*

I work 5pm-1:30am. I'l PM ya.