Scorpion Black Dahlia Jacket sz-M

velnarah

I have a womans medium Scorpion black Dahlia jacket I am considering selling if anyone is interested.. Worn only a few times. It's a bit too tight for me and after wearing it a few times I'm just not sure it's really for me.

Ebay and most other websites I've browsed are averaging around $199. I'm asking $100. Will consider a trade.

here's one of many websites:

http://www.gearuphelmets.com/scladablexow.html

heres a pic with it on me. [i have more pics upon request. jacket is fully armored, and includes a liner]

me_onbike_1small.jpg

This is lost1888 wife and I've been wanting this coat. I looked at this size chart and this is the size I need. I would like to know what size you wear that way it will help me figure it out. If this is what I need would you ship it to Northeast Ohio? Thank you Nikki

Strange sentence structure plus the name Nikki, this is what happens when I use my amazing skills of deduction. :D

She's not an English major. Damn grammar Nazi's :rolleyes: I think this is the first time she has posted on any forum of any kind. I just pointed out the thread and said "the coat you have been wanting is for sale. If you want to ask her about it do it now or it will be gone."

I have a womans medium Scorpion black Dahlia jacket I am considering selling if anyone is interested.. Worn only a few times. It's a bit too tight for me and after wearing it a few times I'm just not sure it's really for me.

Ebay and most other websites I've browsed are averaging around $199. I'm asking $100. Will consider a trade.

here's one of many websites:

http://www.gearuphelmets.com/scladablexow.html

heres a pic with it on me. [i have more pics upon request. jacket is fully armored, and includes a liner]

???

sorry have not gotten back sooner. I try to have motivation to get online after work and usually end up on the bed watching some tv. if only I had a laptop. Before work I rarely have time. I'm off today so now I have some time. Yeah I think I do want to sell it. a part of me doesn't want to but I know even when it fit me I still wasn't thrilled with it. I just think I hate the fact that I will just have to find a new coat soon. The only other riding jacket I have is really cheap mesh jonny rocket and it doesn't provide much protection the padding is pathetic in it.

I'l PM you in a bit.