I've Crossed to The Dark Side

Chrome

Well i went out and got myseld the Blackberry Storm last week, and needless to say i will not ever get rid of it. I have just entered a whole new world.

anyone who has doubts about moving up to one, do it!!!!

That is all.:D

Well i went out and got myseld the Blackberry Storm last week, and needless to say i will not ever get rid of it. I have just entered a whole new world.

anyone who has doubts about moving up to one, do it!!!!

That is all.:D

update us in a month or 2, I heard they have more bugs than an entomology museum.

Just got my Curve last month. First smartphone for me, & I'm lovin' it!! Amazing what all this little thing will do, & how dependant I've become to it already. Don't ever want to go back to regular phone!

Just tryin' to find a regular 4gb SD card for it now. They're all HC, and my rep says this'll take HC, but works quicker with plain SD. Plus he thinks the HC is why I'm having probs synching it with my desktop. Computer keeps telling me F drive error, 'cause it recognizes the BB as an F drive

Was just gettin' ready to start a thread on here about it to the Tech Gods

Edited by Fonzie

Not a fan of the storm; my father has one and prefer my old curve much much much more ...

Thanks being said I'm lovin the 3GS with me now

Nice, sounds like it came in the mail.

Iphone > any other phone... True story. :D

I've had my Storm for a few months now, and I can't imagine being without it. I'm with you, I'll never go back to a regular cell phone again. My wife's got a Curve, and I like my Storm much better.

I've had my Storm for a few months now, and I can't imagine being without it. I'm with you, I'll never go back to a regular cell phone again. My wife's got a Curve, and I like my Storm much better.

Just curious.....What is it you like about the Storm so much better than the Curve? Never paid much attention to that one or researched it, so I thought the only BIG difference was the "touch" screen

FWIW, I had a Treo for a week... was like walking around with a brick.

Let me know how you like the Storm a little bit into it, after you get past the honeymoon. I'm in the market for 2 new cell phones but haven't made up my mind.

Thanks man

storm 2 rumored for around xmas...i traded my iphone for a storm..and love it..it has bugs..and the .148 update didnt fix it all..but a great phone with a few quirks...i love mine...and use it on att so dont even get the 3g speed like my iphone..but dont miss it a bit..people just wonder how many more updates they'll have before go to the 2...push mail ftw!...nothing can touch rim in that area...

Their BIG new upgrade/model now has.......Video :rolleyes::p

LOL exactly.

im not saying the iphone isnt cool. but come on... gimme a fuckin break here. it has GPS but it cant send MMS or take a video?

IMO if the iphone is the most baller phone out there, then it should do ALL of that right out of the box.

it does play youtube videos pretty well though. they are kind of a bitch on my blackberry.

FWIW, I had a Treo for a week... was like walking around with a brick.

Let me know how you like the Storm a little bit into it, after you get past the honeymoon. I'm in the market for 2 new cell phones but haven't made up my mind.

Thanks man

Ill let ya know

Was thinking bout getting the storm soon but when I googled it kept getting sites talking bout a storm 2 that coming out soon to compete wit the new iphone so I thinking I will just wait till the storm 2 comes out

She told me that they werent coming out with another one for a little while, and they were going to have someting very similar to the iphone around the end of 2010

I think that the iphone is geared more towards entertainment, and the blackberry is geared towards more business like apps

ill have an update post in a few months and let you know how im doin with it.