473 miles to Staten Island NY

knicks360

Going on my first big road trip solo tomorrow morning to see the family back home.

trip shows estimated time of 7 hrs 53mins guessing I should be able to make it in 6hrs depending on traffic and if the big rigs arent assholes and the cops are all sleeping and god knows what else....

well wish me luck that the 750 makes it with no issues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well geez shouldnt have a problem not like im riding a honda out there :D

See you guys soon..

I've ridden that distance before, and with all the extra stops for gas,(every 125miles), weather, and to stretch, it took me longer than what Google map estimates.

If you have never ridden that far, give yourself some extra time. Take breaks, and drink water. Don't push yourself.

2.jpg

Ride was great a little rainy only in ohio go figure and as you can see not all the cops were sleeping got me doing 94mph didn't see him till he was right on my ass guess when your being dumb flying down the highway you shouldn't be looken for cops anyway.

Must say the cop was great laughing at me cause i didn't even see him and asked how my ass felt from the long ride. since we talked a little before he walked back to his car he told me he would cut me a break and give me a ticket for not having protected eyewear on the highway(note: see helmet sitting on the bike ) only $75 bucks and let me take the pic Props to PA state trooper !!!!!

As for NYC i am giving a BIG "FU" roads suck drivers suck traffic sucks now i see why i moved away.