Gauging interest

SAMBUSA

So I'll answer the question directly and then provide some business advice.... Yes I'd be interested. And if the price is right, I would look at powder coating when it hadn't even come to mind before (like a new part I just got, or something I made)

In terms of starting it up, here's my unsolicited advice that you as a business owner may have already thought of... I'm curious if you're banking your cost benefit analysis off more than just interest on this site, I'm imagining you are.

Considering the cost part of the CBA is only startup costs... since you already have a shop I'm assuming you just have to buy some materials... so to that extent, enough interest here and you can break even in Y1 and then anything after that is gravy.

so on that token, if you can post your startup cost we could probably help you in finding out when your break-even point is. If you're talking $1,000 I'm pretty sure we can get you pretty damn close... if you're talking $100,000 than interest here likely doesn't mean a whole lot lol

Sorry if I've just pissed you off by offering advice when you may not have wanted it, I just figure since you're posting here you want some advice.

So I'll answer the question directly and then provide some business advice.... Yes I'd be interested. And if the price is right, I would look at powder coating when it hadn't even come to mind before (like a new part I just got, or something I made)

In terms of starting it up, here's my unsolicited advice that you as a business owner may have already thought of... I'm curious if you're banking your cost benefit analysis off more than just interest on this site, I'm imagining you are.

Considering the cost part of the CBA is only startup costs... since you already have a shop I'm assuming you just have to buy some materials... so to that extent, enough interest here and you can break even in Y1 and then anything after that is gravy.

so on that token, if you can post your startup cost we could probably help you in finding out when your break-even point is. If you're talking $1,000 I'm pretty sure we can get you pretty damn close... if you're talking $100,000 than interest here likely doesn't mean a whole lot lol

Sorry if I've just pissed you off by offering advice when you may not have wanted it, I just figure since you're posting here you want some advice.

sounds like you've been through this dance before....

fonz got one as a complementary give for signing up as a platinum member at the lions den :lol:

Not Lion's Den....It was Waterbeds 'n Stuff.....

Heavy on the STUFF :p

can you powdercoat body parts?:p

Powder coating your dick black won't make it bigger.... well not by more than a fraction of an inch, but I guess doubling is doubling....

OOOOOOOOOO BUUURNNNNNN..... sorry RB, had to do it.

Powder coating your dick black won't make it bigger.... well not by more than a fraction of an inch, but I guess doubling is doubling....

OOOOOOOOOO BUUURNNNNNN..... sorry RB, had to do it.

:lol: that was good :lol:

how much to powder coat 4 - 20" rims?

just a question.... not saying i'd have it done.

Like I said above, not sure yet. Just getting a feeler to see if it's gonna have enough interest to pay for the equipment

Not pissed off. Thanks for the thoughts.

can you powdercoat body parts?:p

Doubtful. Have to be able to actually see the part being powdercoated.:p