Roar in the shore trip 7-17 and 7-18

skulls

Ok here is the info on roar in the shore http://www.roarontheshore.com . I didnt want to post till now because we were not sure we were going . leaving on friday the 17th and heading out as early as possible probably around 10 . Its about a 4 hour cruise and we are stopping in cleveland to pick up some of my cousins . We are staying at Days Inn on 7415 Schultz Rd, Erie, PA (814) 868-8521 but we only have one room booked at the moment . We have 4 going so far if interested pm me or vrod dave or give me a call @ (614) 403-3179 . We will be returning on sunday the 19th . Bring your beer drinking mugs lol

Attending so far : Skulls , Vrod Dave , Silverbusa and work friend

Edited by skulls

It wasn't the people I was with. It was the event in itself. What was to see and do? Look at the OCC, Victory and some other bikes? It was lame. The only memorable thing was some guy and his woman coming around the corner by where they were installing lights on bikes ran into a curb and laid his Harley down. All his buddies kept riding away and some people walking through helped him pick up his bike. Other than that it was dead.