anyone have any dog supplies lying around

drey4211

im getting a puppy and im wondering if anyone has an ewtra cage laying around. instead of paying alot i just figured id ask around first and see if anyone wants to get rid of one. i live in dayton and am more than happy to talk it out and pick it up. imwilling to rent one if needed. call me at 9378300833. I would really appreciate it.

thanks

thank you guys.. im sorry i couldnt reply earlier i was away from my comp.. nick you tha man!! thank you for all of your help i owe ya big time!! the puppy is the cutest thing ive ever seen and im happy to have him home.. thanks again guys everything worked out perfect!!

Just promise me if you use a wire crate that you will take the collar off him/her before putting the pup in a wire crate! :)

I utilize BREAK-AWAY collars on my 2 dogs, but I'll let you know that the little crate for his puppy and the BIG crate for when it gets bigger that I gave him both are made from plastic. I gave him one small for a puppy to potty train, and a huge one for after.