They see me rollin'...

fusion

I've been driving my dad's STi around for the past couple of weeks. Absolutely love the car. I'm not too hurt he doesn't seem to want to trade cars back any time soon. Here's a couple of pics I took real quick this afternoon while out running errands. Shooting cars isn't my thing so they aren't anything great.

582982120_cpCPo-X3.jpg

582982103_MLZPd-X3.jpg

I don't get the appeal. Can someone explain? It looks like an old lady car.

Under the hood is a different story entirely. STI's are out of the box blown with an intercooler mounted directly under the hood scoop. I think stock they make about 300HP, this is all with a 4cyl boxer engine. From an engineering perspective the car is beautiful, even weight distribution, all wheel drive, the works.

Under the hood is a different story entirely. STI's are out of the box blown with an intercooler mounted directly under the hood scoop. I think stock they make about 300HP, this is all with a 4cyl boxer engine. From an engineering perspective the car is beautiful, even weight distribution, all wheel drive, the works.

Subaru do happen to make some quick cars. Not exactly my 1st brand of choice, but their vehicles are appealing.

The legacy's are nice. Not a big fan of 4 dr's though.

948349038_969c2ef9d4.jpg?v=0

I'm really not a fan of the way Subaru went to the hatchback. I always thought the STI sedans were badass.

wait a dam minute.....you mean they dont make the sti in a sedan anymore??????????? get ron burgandy's quote here NOW!!!

I don't get the appeal. Can someone explain? It looks like an old lady car.

I don't either man. They may be nice cars, but don't attract my attention AT ALL.

Because these are the 4-wheeled vehicles that attract my attention on the road ONLY; Man machines!

CAMARO!!

2009camaro.jpg

CHALLENGER!

dodge_challenger_srt8.jpg

MUSTANG GT500!

07GT500_blk_rs_01.jpg

Edited by NinjaNick

I don't either man. They may be nice cars, but don't attract my attention AT ALL.

Because these are the 4-wheeled vehicles that attract my attention on the road ONLY; Man machines!

CAMARO!!

2009camaro.jpg

CHALLENGER!

dodge_challenger_srt8.jpg

MUSTANG GT500!

07GT500_blk_rs_01.jpg

See. I knew there was a reason i thought you were a cool guy Nick. Nice taste in cars man. :D Right there with you.

:cheers: