They see me rollin'...

fusion

I like old, no frills, all muscle cars.

Some Buicks were teh shit back in the day!

Buick gs stage 1. rays70gsx-main.jpg

Shelby Cobra 427. Copy_of_Our_cobra_at_the_diner.jpg

Mercury Comet Caliente. mufp_0802_cal_01_z+1965_mercury_comet_caliente+front_view.jpg

1970 Ford Mustang boss 429. boss429_left.jpg

A little cliche, but a 69...done the right way is sex on wheels! 69 Camaro z28.

ext1.jpg

Just a few. :p

I don't either man. They may be nice cars, but don't attract my attention AT ALL.

Because these are the 4-wheeled vehicles that attract my attention on the road ONLY; Man machines!

CAMARO!!

CHALLENGER!

MUSTANG GT500!

Anyone can go fast in a straight line. Stock for stock that STi would easily give those a run dragging and on a road course (da twisties) I'll be taking a nap while waiting for you to catch up.

Jeremi's right.. those 'muscle' cars are cool but they handle for shit. I recently borrowed my pa-in-law's Mustang and was less than impressed with it's ability to hold a line while flying through New England last weekend. My Subaru Outback is a better car.. and it's a piece of shit.

Now' date=' speaking of new Soobs I'd like to own..

[/quote']

This, and I really don't want to have to grow a mullet to own one. :)

performance on 4 wheels? cmon people...we all know bikes PWN cars...If i want to go fast, i'll be on my bike.

there are 2 things cars do well: style, and luxury... 1 of these please...

orig_Sixteen12.jpg

i know it's just a concept, but it's an AWESOME concept....

1000 bhp, 35 mpg, Awd...V-16

Edited by magley64

performance on 4 wheels? cmon people...we all know bikes PWN cars...If i want to go fast, i'll be on my bike.

there are 2 things cars do well: style, and luxury...and power

No shit, fuck worrying about how my car does on a road track..haha. Raw power is where it's at and sportcars turn juuuuuuuuust fine. :cool:

Too bad Cadillac is a piece of shit..

..and I'll drive the WRX and you ride the HondaXX and we'll see which one takes a corner faster.

magley, you may beat him in the straights, but he straight has your ass in the twisties.

there are 2 things cars do well: style, and luxury... 1 of these please...

i know it's just a concept, but it's an AWESOME concept....

1000 bhp, 35 mpg, Awd...V-16

...and free tows for life back to the shop for blown gaskets, errant transmission failures, and all the little quirky things that have solidified GM's reputation.

Too bad Cadillac is a piece of shit...

:rolleyes: define Piece of shit...please?

I've had zero issues with the last 2 I've owned. An unexpectedly icy road killed my beloved '97 eldorado, and currently I drive a '00 STS. 300 hp Northastar, Power Leather seats, built in heat and massage, Moonroof, 400 watt bose premium sound with subwoofer, navigation...HUD...

the only compaint I have is that it has too many doors...I miss my Eldo...

I see, yeah, I've heard a lot of horror stories, but either they are over-reported, or i've been lucky...the only issue i had with the eldo at 150,000 miles was the radiator hose blew when i was down in dayton, it kicked into "camel mode" and i made it home no problem.