new flame paint job on work car

luvkawzx6-R

picture.php?albumid=504&pictureid=5008&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=504&pictureid=5004&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=504&pictureid=5006&thumb=1

So i was coming home from work thurs. night and everthing in my car started going nuts ( turn signals start flashing, horn going off, lights flashing, etc) and next thing i know there is flames coming out from dash board. By the time i pulled over i had to jump out of the car, it went up really freakin fast. Fun night!!!

ya im fine. It was actually pretty funny. You wouldn't believe a car could burn up so fast. The funny part was it was directly across the street from the fire dept. They drove there truck across the street to put it out.

ya im fine. It was actually pretty funny. You wouldn't believe a car could burn up so fast. The funny part was it was directly across the street from the fire dept. They drove there truck across the street to put it out.

HA! Well that worked out!

LOL glad you're ok!

My buddy had a similar experience a while ago... he was driving in his Saturn and it was making some funny noises so he pulled off the highway.... parked it and started walking away from it... it was making the normal cool-down ticking sounds.

Got a little ways back and went to call someone to pick him up and the whole car burst into flames....

Did that used to be a Buick, Pontiac, or Oldsmobile? Looks like a mid-90s Bonneville?
Holy shit. Glad your ok brother. That a pontiac?

It's either pretty sad, or...pretty awesome....that you can tell make and model of a car just by the rims/hubcaps. :D

:cheers:

Did you have insurance on this thing?

Sucks that i drive a fucking Pontiac. :(

It's either pretty sad, or...pretty awesome....that you can tell make and model of a car just by the rims/hubcaps. :D

:cheers:

I didn't even notice the rims, though those SSei's had the honeycombs didn't they? I knew by the quarter and rocker panels.