Fs: 2003 rc51

RVTPilot

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I have had my RC for 3 years, but I must now part ways with my RC. Have some things I must take care of, and this allows me to do so. Here are a couple quick specs on it, but PM me and I will give you all the details I can muster:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1284

2003 RVT1000R

~16,500 miles

Stock motor

Two Bros. CF exhaust, and set of Leo Vince aluminum EVOII exhaust. (Running the Leo's now with stock ECU. TBs prefer a PCIII.)

Was down on it last year, but the damage was completely cosmetic. Replaced everything damaged with OEM gear save for a ZG Double Bubble windscreen and Pazzo levers. Needs new frame sliders on the right.

Asking $5400. No trades.

If I hadn't abused my kidneys in the Corps so bad, they would be worth more than the bike. But alas, they are not.

I will try and get some better pics up tonight.

UPDATE!! I was made aware of something tonight that may keep me from having to sell the bike, so it's now off the market. I'll ask for you to keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks for all the great support from my mates here at the OR!!!!

JRMMiii - If I had hit that, you and I would both have new 1198s by now. (Keving would have a Hyosung.)

Jagr - I am too timid for that. Aggressive women scare me. Goes back to an unfortunate incident with a wookie in my jarhead days. (full body shiver begins now)