Illegal immigrants to get ID cards

Casper

Bah! Vote the issues period. Vote the candidate that represents you the best.

Voting towards the center didn't have anything to do with giving us the Clintons. Voting will constantly slide back forth as long as we have two large worthless parties like the democrats and republicans.

I'm not even going to address the Clinton being handed Osama on a silver platter bit. It's obvious at this point you listen to too much talk radio.

Even if Osama had been captured or killed during the Clinton administration, guess what? A "9/11" still would have happened. There's always someone eager to take that role.

EDIT: Almost forgot....encourage everyone to vote! The turn out is ridiculously low i the U.S.

I am not a believer in encouraging everyone to vote. If you don't know what the fuck is going on, stay home.

Hindsight is 20/20.

I'm not sure how it wasn't obvious then.

- We diverted resources before things were stable again in Afghanistan to go into Iraq.

- We diverted resources from going after terrorist orgs to go into Iraq.

- It has been well known we have issues with Saudi Arabia well before 9/11 and going into Iraq.

I thought it was the "War Against Terror"...

I am not a believer in encouraging everyone to vote. If you don't know what the fuck is going on, stay home.

You just described 95% of the people who vote and 99% of the people who get voted into office. Part of encouraging people to vote is also encouraging people to really understand the issues.

+1 but the problem is that the idiots are the first ones to the booth. Welfare and all. I talked to a lady today who could barely tie her own shoes an she said " Dont you remember how nice it was when Bill Clinton was in the White House. Things are so horrible right now with the economy and the war.."

This all while im at her house doing touchup on the house full of furniture she bought after remodeling her house. I just wanted to scream BILL CLINTON DIDNT DO ANYTHING except increase taxes, defund the military, get blow jobs and blow up baby asprin factorys.

Oh and He did lie under oath and lost his law license..

+1 but the problem is that the idiots are the first ones to the booth. Welfare and all. I talked to a lady today who could barely tie her own shoes an she said " Dont you remember how nice it was when Bill Clinton was in the White House. Things are so horrible right now with the economy and the war.."

This all while im at her house doing touchup on the house full of furniture she bought after remodeling her house. I just wanted to scream BILL CLINTON DIDNT DO ANYTHING except increase taxes, defund the military, get blow jobs and blow up baby asprin factorys.

Wow...

OK I'll address the easy one. Did he lie under oath...heh maybe. I think it's more important to consider what he lied about. I'm sure it was worth all the time, money and effort that congress put into it and if I remember correctly Congress acquitted him.

As for his law license, Clinton agreed to a 5 year suspension of his license to help bring the Whitewater investigation to an end. That was 2001, as of 2006 he has been eligible again to rejoin the bar.

how about encouraging everyone to get involved. that covers both ends.

The people paying attention are already more likely to vote... encouraging everyone else to vote just plays the, "who had the more convincing commercials" game...

I'm not sure how it wasn't obvious then.

- We diverted resources before things were stable again in Afghanistan to go into Iraq.

- We diverted resources from going after terrorist orgs to go into Iraq.

- It has been well known we have issues with Saudi Arabia well before 9/11 and going into Iraq.

I thought it was the "War Against Terror"...

You just described 95% of the people who vote and 99% of the people who get voted into office. Part of encouraging people to vote is also encouraging people to really understand the issues.

It was and WMD's were a legitimate concern. Our intel was bad... as was other countries who agreed... The inspections were a total joke... "come back in three weeks ok?"

Did the Bush admin suffer from groupthink and jump the gun?... most definitely... You cannot discount the fact the entire world had the concern.

Encouraging people to get educated about politics? Yeah right... Good luck with that... Either you have interest, or you don't. As cynical as it is, I think Americans are so self-absorbed that it cannot be done...

He lobbed a whole lot of bombs on a few very poor countries killing many, many people too.

hmm...you missed the government surplus and strong currency...but whos counting?

sometimes taxes are worth the services they provide.

Sometimes... many times not.

about the tax services...thats why we vote eh?

about the involved comment...i meant instead of encouraging people to just vote, people should be encouraged to participate and pay attention to the issues and such...as you were saying but encouraging people to do that.

you know, on the subject, why dont we get into an argument about peanut butter and jelly? that might liven things up...or kittens. i like those...some like puppies though.

hmm...you missed the government surplus and strong currency...but whos counting?

sometimes taxes are worth the services they provide.

What services does the federal government supply you with other than military and security that you use? If you compare Gross Domestic Product to Federal reserve gross reciepts from 2000 to 2006 you find an increase do to lower taxes = more investment and more payees into the system = more taxes paid to the government.. Works every time

about the tax services...thats why we vote eh?

about the involved comment...i meant instead of encouraging people to just vote, people should be encouraged to participate and pay attention to the issues and such...as you were saying but encouraging people to do that.

you know, on the subject, why dont we get into an argument about peanut butter and jelly? that might liven things up...or kittens. i like those...some like puppies though.

Fuck puppies they smell and they poop in the house. as far a peanut butter, jelly and kittens, I like those on rye bread...

What services does the federal government supply you with other than military and security that you use? If you compare Gross Domestic Product to Federal reserve gross reciepts from 2000 to 2006 you find an increase do to lower taxes = more investment and more payees into the system = more taxes paid to the government.. Works every time

There so many useless government offices and services out there... Feel good legislation that does nothing but waste money. And yes, cutting taxes does work... every time.