Boneyard Bikenight 7/9 Thursday

Kosmo

विद्रूप

jeese where did ya get that.....:eek:.....means taunting in hindi...christ !!!!

am i right, or am i right?

yes you are damn 100% right.....

See ya there. Look for an 08 Busa.

See ya then

haha....that dude is winnar....!!!! and jbot got a rep :rolleyes:

Hindi "Bidrup" = Making fun of someone (like me)....

I think I saw neohiofan's busa....in the back along with some other sportsbike...but couldn't catch him...there was a nice band "stage pass now"...I liked them....good guitar....

....and Kay never said anything........:(

Sorry I didn't meet up with you. I was parked in the back. We didn't stay long. Got a nice long ride in last night though. I will definately look for ya next week if your going.

Hey not a problem dude....I spotted your bike right then...catch ya later

why :confused:

Just sayin...I haven't gotten a ride in a while..and last time I did, the dude had a temp. license plate and we got pulled over in River (what's w/ River anyway?) Obviously the ride ended way too soon and that's all she wrote on that one. Ehh, no worries though..I had no idea the Boneyard had bike night.

Kosmo I would assume your headed up tonight.? I'm contemplating going up for a little. I'm going to go ride around before and either stay out riding or stop up after 8 or 9.

Kosmo I would assume your headed up tonight.? I'm contemplating going up for a little. I'm going to go ride around before and either stay out riding or stop up after 8 or 9.

Sorry man I will pass it today....I have to finish the chores as I am heading to midohio tomorrow morning...see ya later...have a good time