cbrjess0815

Blonde or Brunette?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Blonde or Brunette?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am having issues deciding whether I like my hair blonde or brunette so I figured I'd ask on here to get a wider opinion from a vastly male populated place. I know it's random as hell but maybe I can figure out what to do with it lol... (i am a girl, and allowed to fret about my hair from time to time)

ok so blonde?

l_ea90ec6bf7401d8dfb0d8f90df8f50-1.jpg

or brunette?

l_a51d9ab0a412423da4ff08608a3121cd.jpg

Blonde, brings out your eyes more.

Man you guys are slippin!!

Brunette pic wins cause there's bra/cleavage.....DUHHH!!! dancingnaughty.gif

We've sure got a lot of girls on here attention whoring lately lol.gif

I cant do highlights because I cant have multi colored hair in basic training or they'll shave it off, but I will try them when I get back!

blonde does bring out your eyes more, but the brunette is the better of the two choices... Not to mention that drill sgt's have a habit of singling out the blonde girls when it comes time to make an example of someone... You don't want to go into basic as a bottle blonde.

what?? this is hardly an attention post... I just wanted some help and opinions. i can change the pics to me in work uniforms looking like absolute crap too.. those were just a few myspace pics

THESE (http://www.officialdatingresource.com/beware-the-dreaded-myspace-angles-pics/) are myspace pics. Those are regular-people pics.