I have $4500. Show me something cool.

Cheech

I've 3/4 convinced myself to get another bike. Budget would be the upper end of $4500, and I'm not trading the Katana.

I'm after a sportbike, preferably 600-800cc. I prefer something that's lighter than my Katana, but if there's a 02+ VFR available I'm in. Definitely a sportbike, not really a cruiser kid. I'm not above some fairing rashes, but it had better be priced accordingly, no broken or cracked pieces, and no metal/frame damage. FI is a gotta-have, I'm really not messing with carbs again.

Edited by Cheech

you should ditch the heavy katana and get a newer sport bike.. not that a katana isnt a sport bike but a great handling light powerful one it is not.. or keep the katana and get a dirtbike and put some street tires onit.

I've got my '03 Honda CBR600RR for sale for $3,500. It's got small scratches from falling over in a parkinglot. It's never been wrecked.. 30k miles. Never had any problems with it what so ever. New gold xo ring chain.. new front brakes.. power comander, two brothers carbon fiber exhaust, integrated tail light, aftermarket front marker lights, white paint (I just didn't want it yellow anymore)

If your interested let me know. I'm in Winfield WV

I got a 1000 so the 600 needs a new home.

I'll post my ad and pics once I hit 50 posts.. grr..

Hey Cheech why don't you try on about an '01-'03 Suzuki TL. The low end torque is stunning and the weight is low. Oh and when you hear it, you'll cum right in your pants. And flames shoot out when you chop the throttle. Check out my favorite YouTube Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25He2OStiM

Edited by hue jass

Hey Cheech why don't you try on about an '01-'03 Suzuki TL. The low end torque is stunning and the weight is low. Oh and when you hear it, you'll cum right in your pants. And flames shoot out when you chop the throttle. Check out my favorite YouTube Video! CLICK HERE

Not too bad. I'm not going to lie, the guy that made that kinda reminds me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. :)

I've got my '03 Honda CBR600RR for sale for $3,500. It's got small scratches from falling over in a parkinglot. It's never been wrecked.. 30k miles. Never had any problems with it what so ever. New gold xo ring chain.. new front brakes.. power comander, two brothers carbon fiber exhaust, integrated tail light, aftermarket front marker lights, white paint (I just didn't want it yellow anymore)

If your interested let me know. I'm in Winfield WV

I got a 1000 so the 600 needs a new home.

I'll post my ad and pics once I hit 50 posts.. grr..

email is jeff@binaryshower.com, send 'em over.

i will sell u my 07 gsxr 750 for that. It needs a left fairing.

Like, needs a complete left fairing because the plastics are cracked and busted up, or because there's a ton of rash but plastics are intact?

I got pretty good with Ice flexible body filler putting the Kat back together from my low-speed slide, so a ton of plastic-only rash doesn't really faze me.

you should ditch the heavy katana and get a newer sport bike.. not that a katana isnt a sport bike but a great handling light powerful one it is not.. or keep the katana and get a dirtbike and put some street tires onit.

That's the motivating factor. I still want to do my EFI swap project on the Kat, but I realize once I'm done with that I'll still have a 450+ pound fatass that now has awesome fueling. The Kat was always designed to learn on and be done with, but I know that I will never, ever get out what I put into it so I'm just going to keep it.

I've 3/4 convinced myself to get another bike. Budget would be the upper end of $4500, and I'm not trading the Katana.

I'm after a sportbike, preferably 600-800cc. I prefer something that's lighter than my Katana, but if there's a 02+ VFR available I'm in. Definitely a sportbike, not really a cruiser kid. I'm not above some fairing rashes, but it had better be priced accordingly, no broken or cracked pieces, and no metal/frame damage. FI is a gotta-have, I'm really not messing with carbs again.

Hope you find a good bike that you like and let me know so I can see it.

05 ZZR 600....Very nice....Candy lightning Blue.

$4500 on the nose.

Buddies bike...hes stepping up to a ZX10.

This is still carbed though.....and I know you said you don't want carbs.

Based on my experiences with carbs and the resources I have, it would behoove me to go all FI. Thanks for bringing it up, looks like a rad bike.